Housing Allowance available for on-site living! Quarterly Bonus program too.
Well established Community Owner/Manager is seeking a self-motivated, organized, goal-oriented individual to join our winning team as a Full-Time Property Maintenance Technician evolving to Supervisor. This position will combine hands-on repair work, servicing general maintenance issues in our rental units, as well as additional grounds tasks as needed. Our Maintenance Tech's take pride in ensuring that all work is performed in accordance to Company quality standards and that our staff is efficiently deployed on appropriate tasks.
We offer Holidays, Vacation, training, Health Insurance plan and 401K with 4% match!
Property Maintenance Technician Essential Functions
- Primarily Routine maintenance of rental units and assisting in refurbishing of make-ready homes, including painting, cleaning, light plumbing and light electrical work
- Occasionally Grounds keeping duties, including snow plowing
- Responding to on-call maintenance emergencies after hours
Our Property Maintenance Technician's typically:
- Possess expertise and certification in one or more functional areas such as HVAC, electrical work, etc.
- Are able and willing to work side by side with other Maintenance Technicians on any and all tasks.
- Ensure that the entire maintenance team is performing its tasks efficiently and effectively.
- Make sure that all employees are good stewards of the company’s assets – equipment, tools, supplies, etc.
- Demonstrate to our residents that we care deeply about presenting the most aesthetically pleasing and well maintained community possible.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $16.00 to $19.00 /hour