Data Coordinator (Contractor)
MH Miles Company, CPA, PC Decatur, GA
- Posted: over a month ago
MH Miles Company, CPA, PC is a certified public accounting firm with offices in Decatur, Georgia, Douglasville, GA, and Washington, DC. Our firm and its affiliates consist of certified public accountants, certified fraud examiners, management consultants, and support staff who have substantial experience in serving commercial concerns of all sizes, non-profit organizations, and governmental organizations. Our most important objective is to provide quality, efficient, professional personalized services to our clients. We specialize in providing services to four distinct industries: Transportation, Nutrition, Education, and Not-for-Profit.
MH Miles Company is in search of a Data Coordinator (Contractor). The Data Coordinator (Contractor) position will be based in Decatur, Georgia. The Data Coordinator (Contractor) will be responsible for organizing, sorting, and sampling internal and external client data. The role’s primary function will be to assist on multiple projects and tasks including but not limited to collecting, categorizing, testing data and invoices as needed. The position will act as the bridge between system and people and promotes a positive experience with the clients and auditors.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Accurately review and organize client data and establish accounts in the database system
- Promptly, professionally, and courteously handle questions about the data
- Conduct a thorough review of data entered into the database to ensure data integrity is maintained
- Facilitate, resolve, and propose alternative solutions when necessary to meet a client’s expectations
- Remain client focused and communicate by delivering clear, concise, and accurate information
- Establish effective working relationships with auditors and supervisors
- Create, maintain, and distribute reporting to auditors and supervisors
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to client needs and objectives
- Associate degree required
- 1-2 years of prior data entry experience
- 1-2 years of administrative experience
- Demonstrate proficiency in Office 365
- Advanced knowledge of Pivot Tables
- Create and deliver exceptional presentations with charts and graphs for reports
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to communicate with customers, team members, and management
- Ability to effectively prioritize assigned tasks in efforts to produce accurate results within established time frames
- Ability to proactively identify issues and implement problem-solving skills with limited supervision
- Experience working with database guidelines, processes, and procedural regulations to meet audit standards
- Dependable and customer focused with professional demeanor and conduct
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively as an effective team player
- Strong sense of personal and professional accountability
- Detail and results oriented to ensure the quality of master data in the systems by identifying areas for improvement to support ongoing maintenance and data integrity
- Hybrid work location – 1-2 days on-site, 3-4 days remote during the pandemic
- Covid-19 Vaccination required for some on-site contracts
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
MH Miles Company, CPA, PCWhy Work Here?
"Small Enough to Care, Large Enough to Deliver"
We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.