Recruiter (Human Resources)
MGT Consulting Group Tampa, FL
- Posted: 23 days ago
Talent Acquisition Partner (Recruiter)
FLSA STATUS: Non-Exempt, Exempt
Location: Remotely based U.S.
MGT Consulting Group is a national leader in public sector management consulting and services that delivers diverse business consulting services to a wide range of public sector groups. Celebrating its 45th year in 2019, the firm attracts exceptional talent and empowers them to exceed client expectations as they navigate the dynamic demands of public agency performance.
MGT is seeking a Talent Acquisition Partner to support the dynamic hiring needs of our growing firm by identifying, assessing, and connecting the best talent to the perfect role. You will be recruiting for a wide portfolio of professional level job profiles, spanning a variety of core disciplines. The Talent Acquisition Partner will hire for positions across multiple geographies and can be located anywhere in the U.S. You will be the advocate for your candidates, a consultant to your business, and a champion of our mission and values. Being an employer of choice is a part of our growth strategy at MGT Consulting Group and bringing your knowledge and industry experience will help bring that to life.
MAJOR AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- The first priority is people and culture across the organization and ensures our MGT values are incorporated into all aspects of the business. We strive for culture to be #1 employees join and grow with MGT
- Manage full lifecycle recruiting processes including developing the recruitment strategy and sourcing, qualifying, and closing candidates
- Champion the candidate, be their advocate, and create an authentic candidate experience by setting clear expectations and corresponding to them in a timely manner
- Create a culture of recruiting where hiring teams are knowledgeable about interviewing and recruiting best practices through training and coaching
- Champion inclusion and diversity in the recruitment process to drive equitable results
- Partner with the greater human resources team to support best in class employer branding
- Use data to continuously evaluate your processes and make improvements where necessary as we continue to grow and scale.
- Embody MGT's core values and immerse them throughout the recruitment process
- Effectively leverage resources and continually assess tools to ensure resources are being properly allocated
- Identifies opportunities and recommends solutions for process improvement based on trends and best practice
- Performs additional, ad-hoc related duties and support HR operations and recruiting projects as needed
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources Management or related field
- Three (3) or more years of full lifecycle recruiting in a high growth environment; previous experience at a retained executive search firm and an in-house recruiting role preferred
- A strategic and proactive approach to sourcing and nurturing prospective candidates
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to leverage data and market insights to drive a recruiting strategy
- Proven experience in building and managing a diverse candidate pipeline
- Experience with applicant tracking systems (ATS) such as but not limited to Taleo, iSolvedHire, WorkDay, etc.
- Ability to guide and coach hiring managers through the recruiting process by building strong relationships
- Experience working with senior leadership to manage difficult scenarios, expectation setting, and use of persuasion and effective communication to gain buy-in
- Passion for MGT's solutions, vision, mission, and the ability to sell it to prospective candidates
- Self-starter with the ability to work virtually and independently; Strong desire to grow personally and professionally
- Professional and a team player, ability to engage on all levels of the organization
- SHRM-CP and/or PHR Certifications preferred
- Five (5) or more experience within Human Resources or Talent Acquisition preferred
MGT of America Consulting, LLC will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, genetic information, sexual orientation, pregnancy, gender identity, or any other characteristic or class protected by law.
MGT Consulting Group
BusinessView all jobs at MGT Consulting Group