Our client, a national company, is seeking an experienced Sales Representative to promote the rental of moveable medical equipment and specialty beds to hospitals and alternate site facilities.
The product line includes:
*Ventilators and respiratory care equipment
* Infusion devices
* Neonatal care equipment
* Patient monitors
* Bariatric Beds and aids for a complete Bariatric room environment.
* Low air loss and alternating pressure mattresses
* Low beds and fall prevention products
* Enclosure beds
Successful candidate will generate revenue by preparing sales plans; identifying and qualifying customers; initiating and closing sales; developing new accounts.
• Builds revenue opportunities by preparing sales plans; establishing a sales presence; developing leads; researching competitive information.
• Initiates sales process by qualifying opportunities; building relationships; scheduling appointments.
• Generates revenue by making presentations; presenting product features and benefits, performing product evaluations, in-services and Demos for nursing staff.
• Closes sales by overcoming objections and executing contracts.
• Supports customers by providing on-going support and troubleshooting problems.
• Develops new revenue by tracking and analyzing products purchased; identifying and evaluating new needs.
• Improves product acceptance by analyzing and relaying customer reactions; monitoring competitive products.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
• Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
• Oversee branch office operations
Qualifications: Client Base, Establishes Partnerships/Alliances, Meeting Sales Goals, Motivation for Sales, Sales Planning, Technical Understanding, Dependability, Self-Confidence, Verbal Communication, Presenting Technical Information, Management Proficiency Required education: • BA or BS Degree Required experience: • Medical Sales: 5+ years
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Life, 401k with match