About the Company:
MGN-RH is used by hundreds of Local Unions across the country to deepen their relationships with clients and conduct multi-generational planning. We care deeply about our users and customers and about protecting and building great, innovative benefit packages so that we can make their lives easier.
The Customer enrollment representative is a motivated, patient, proactive person who will become the main point of contact with Pro customers (specifically union members who request our benefit solution program) and their circle of influence after hand-off to our underwriting department. This person will ensure a smooth on-boarding process -- as well as customer renewal and engagement -- by tackling problems, providing support, and improving and expanding our customer success process. The Customer enrollment representative will also contribute to additional revenue opportunities with our clients through renewals.
· Onboarding: Educate customers how our solution program works (via face-to-face meetings, phone conversations)
· Support: Handle incoming requests efficiency and clarity.
· Engagement: Use data to track your teams behavior and drive them for better results. (Management only)
· Maintain ongoing contact with customers to drive engagement and work hard to meet renewals.
· Work with Product, Marketing, and Sales teams to understand key product benefits and functionality.
· Provide the best customer experience we possibly can to our customers.
· A genuine desire to provide the world's best customer service.
· Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to form strong relationships with clients at all levels of organizations.
· Analytical, detail-oriented thinker with the ability to self-prioritize projects to meet deadlines.
· Fast learner with strong people skill capabilities.
· The position includes full benefits (medical/Life insurance/Stock Options)
We are looking for 6 candidates for this roll and a short timeline to get started. There is paid training for this role.
Please note; Compensation range is not a guaranteed number for any candidate until interview process. The shown number is our average income earned in the specific position.