About the Company:
MGN-NE is used by hundreds of Local Unions across the country to deepen their relationships with clients and conduct multi-generational planning. We care deeply about our users and customers and about protecting and building great, innovative benefit packages so that we can make their lives easier.
The candidate is a motivated, patient, proactive person who will become the main point of contact with Pro customers (specifically union members who request our benefit solution program) and their circle of influence after hand-off to our underwriting department. This person will ensure a smooth on-boarding process -- as well as customer renewal and engagement -- by tackling problems, providing support, and improving and expanding our customer success process. The Candidate will also contribute to additional revenue opportunities with our clients through renewals.
· Onboarding: Educate customers how our solution program works (via face-to-face meetings, phone conversations)
· Support: Handle incoming requests efficiency and clarity.
· Engagement: Use data to track your teams behavior and drive them for better results.
· Work with Product and other teams to understand key product benefits and functionality.
· Provide the best customer experience we possibly can to our customers.
· A genuine desire to provide the world's best customer service.
· Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to form strong relationships with clients at all levels of organizations.
· Analytical, detail-oriented thinker with the ability to self-prioritize projects to meet deadlines.
· Fast learner with strong people skill capabilities.
Please note; Compensation range is not a guaranteed number for any candidate until interview process. The shown number is our average income earned in the specific position.