Our company has done a fantastic change during this epidemic,
99% of our work now has been transformed into a virtual process, this means you can now work from the safety of your home.
With demand so high right now for our product, we are short handed to provide our supplemental benefits to those who need it the most. With multiple position open we have setup a Webinar. Our goal is to stay on our mission to serve working families and continue to provide an opportunity to qualified candidates searching for a career.
This post is from before this crisis, However it does explain what we do. Now all done Virtually
(This position is known as MGA " Master General Agent" within our company nationwide)
We are looking for a Sales Operations Manager "MGA" to join our dynamic Sales team working out of our state territories. As a Sales Manager, you will be responsible for managing the Sales Operations functions and project managing key initiatives relevant to new customer acquisition, customer retention and growth, sales productivity and marketing operations. As a key member of the commercial organization you will work closely with sales team to build out a strong operational infrastructure to support a rapidly growing team. You will be responsible for managing and making sales to help build the foundation, new process roll outs, managing/enforcing the sales and coaching. You will have the ability to improve the effectiveness of current processes and procedures to drive change to increase the efficiency of our sales force.
If you are a creative problem solver who likes to be challenged, you might be just who we are looking for.
What are the Primary Job Functions of a MGA?
- Identify and manage our sales force by motivating and inspiring them to outperform their best results.
- Ensure the optimization of new sales tools and techniques that are implemented on the field
- Forecast - create the strategy, and manage the planning process
- Analyze sales activities and metrics to identify areas of opportunity for improvement and implement solutions for increased funnel conversion
- Observe sales processes with a strategic and consultative focus to drive change and increase the number of client calls and closed deals
- Engage with Sales Reps to get feedback on the sales process and lead quality and seek opportunities to drive improvements and challenge the status quo
- Increase sale rep activity by monitoring our CRM system
- Partner with other leaders to build out support infrastructure
- Protect company and customer information in accordance with company policies and procedures
What You Need to Be Successful as a MGA?
- 1+ years of sales operations or finance and operations experience preferred
- Experience researching and implementing new sales tools to aid the workflow of an inside sales force
- Ability to navigate a matrixed organization and build strategy with buy-in from multiple departments
- Experience identifying necessary sales process improvements and leading projects to drive change
- Organized and can juggle working on multiple different projects at once
- Excellent understanding of standard business practices related to sales processes and systems
- Strong analytic and quantitative skills; ability to determine trends and propose solutions
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Marketing from leading College or University is preferred
Why Join Our Team?
As an early member of our team you will be expected to help establish relationship with our current leaders. Team members who are effective individual contributors and successful team players will be well compensated financially while also earning the opportunity for growth and career advancement.
We are an ambitious firm backed by a highly successful fortune 700 parent company, this opportunity blends the excitement and upside of working at a fast-growing company combined with the stability and long view of an industry leader. In addition, you’ll also look forward to:
- Advancement opportunities
- Competitive benefits package including medical and vision
- 10 year Retirement package
- Leadership schooling ( sponsored by us)
- Fully paid vacation included with a guest
There is a 60 to 90 day paid training to prep you for this roll.
Please note; Compensation range is not a guaranteed number for any candidate until interview process. The shown number is our average income earner in the specific position currently.
✉ PLEASE GIVE US TIME TO REVIEW YOUR CORDINETALS- Selected few will be contacted this week.
sister agencies around the country who do exactly what we do, Protecting the working class,
Our parent company is our support system and they have given us the structure to dominate the industry.
MGN-HOUSTON Vasu Agency partnership is your next big move towards a long term career in Texas.
Great fun atmosphere with No glass ceiling.
Yearly company conventions
Stock Options (we are publicly traded on NYSE)
Group health and life Insurance
MGN is a leading provider of supplemental benefits and educator to the working class family in the country. Our parent company is known internationally in the United States, Canada and New Zealand.
The superior customer service, from initial contact through the life of a client, sets us apart from the competition. Our commitment to working families has been respected and appreciated by more than 30,000 different groups, representing members of labor unions, credit unions, associations, fraternal organizations, sporting groups, licensed professionals, and nonprofit organizations.