Customer Service Representative
- Posted: 2 days ago
Join a team that is vibrant, cheerful, and supportive of your career aspirations! We are a customer-focused, family-owned company committed to providing exceptional value to our customers. By putting our customers at the center of everything we do, we strive for long-term relationships. Our goal is to boost revenue and improve the reputation of our clients.
Our Customer Service Representatives go above and beyond to make sure that our customers get the greatest experience possible. We believe in investing in our Customer Service Representatives by establishing a positive culture. This enables them to train, grow, and motivate one another, giving you the resources you need to succeed.
Customer Service Representative Responsibilities:
- To provide answers to consumer queries and concerns, become an expert in product expertise.
- Collect and enter customer data
- To understand client demands and deliver realistic solutions, develop effective questioning techniques.
- At all times, be professional, kind, helpful, and empathetic to the requirements of customers.
- Reach out to customers and educate them about your services and products.
- Collaborate with the customer service and management teams to improve the customer experience and customer retention.
- Bring to the attention of top management any difficulties or problems that you are concerned about.
- Other responsibilities may be allocated.
- We will train you in all facets of the position regardless of your previous experience.
- High school diploma
- A history in call centers, sales, customer service, retail, or the service industry is advantageous.
- Ability to communicate with customers effectively and sensitively
- Detail-oriented, with strong follow-up skills
- Ability to ask inquiries and think quickly on your feet
- Flexibility and willingness to work non-traditional hours
- Ability to adapt to change and deal with various challenges at the same time
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
MGN Foundation, Inc.
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?