Are you ready to make a change? Are you ready to take healthcare to the next level? Then it’s time to join the nation’s leading medical practice association - MGMA.
Here is what you can expect when you join our team:
- Competitive pay
- Insurance benefits & matching 401k
- 3 weeks’ vacation
- Tuition assistance
- On-site fitness center
- Volunteer opportunities
About the Role
The Sr. Member Engagement Coordinator will be responsible for supporting our membership team and coordinating volunteers for the organization, annual conference membership events, scholarships, awards and new programming related to the association. This position will have the opportunity to be involved in exciting projects including:
- Championing, managing and growing our volunteer program.
- Coordinating scholarships, awards and various annual conference events held around the nation.
- Growing and enhacing our ambassador programs and support the MGMA team on outreach to new audiences.
- Overseeing the Career Center Program and Website to ensure optimal experience for members.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Communications, Marketing or related field required.
- 3-5 years’ experience in related field.
- Experience coordinating and managing multiple projects.
- Quick learner always looking for new ways to grow and develop
- Relationship builder who is comfortable working across departments and directly with members
- Organized, efficient and able to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
- Enthusiastic and excited to be part of a dynamic team