Are you ready to make a change? Are you ready to take healthcare to the next level? Then it’s time to join the nation’s leading medical practice association - MGMA.
Here is what you can expect when you join our team:
- Competitive pay
- Insurance benefits & matching 401k
- 3 weeks’ vacation
- Tuition assistance
- On-site fitness center
- Volunteer opportunities
About the Role
The Data Solutions department currently has an exciting opportunity for an Jr. Data Analyst to join their team. The Jr. Data Analyst will be responsible for assisting in the verification of data used to produce nationally recognized health care survey products. Duties for this position will include working collaboratively on cross functional teams to review questionnaires, reports, and tools; edit data, interface with customers, prepare survey related mailings, and research product usage and satisfaction. The position will have the opportunity to be involved in exciting projects and work in a great team environment! The ideal Jr. Data Analyst has a passion for learning, works well independently and as a team, and enjoys providing excellent customer service!
- Aid in survey project development.
- Provide daily customer support for survey and data product inquiries via phone path and email.
- Edit and verify data on returned survey questionnaires, contact survey respondents to verify reported information when needed.
- Review and update survey products on MGMA store.
- Monitor Member Communities for member generated questions, content and tools and provide feedback for team discussion at daily standups.
- Participate in the promotion and marketing of survey participation.
- Review and update survey products on MGMA store and web.
- Continually monitor and report participation for each survey cycle by reviewing the results and effectiveness of marketing/RE tactics through Eloqua.
- Develop and distribute educational materials for surveys and data products.
- Participate in review and testing of survey platform, reports, and tools.
- Audit process documentation, verify processes with team, and update as necessary.
- Bachelor’s Degree in health or business administration, psychology, sociology, statistics, quantitative methods or related field.
- 1-2 years of experience in health care or business administration, survey research, marketing research or related field.
- Exhibits understanding of descriptive statistics.
- Knowledge of survey design, sampling, evaluation, and assessment a plus.
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office Suite.