Are you interested in working for a healthcare organization and a top notch IT department? Then it’s time to join the nation’s leading medical practice association - MGMA.
Here is what you can expect when you join our team:
- Competitive pay
- Insurance benefits & matching 401k
- 3 weeks’ vacation, sick days, 10+ paid holidays per year
- Tuition assistance
- On-site fitness center
About the Role
MGMA is looking for an IT Project Coordinator to join our team! The IT Project Coordinator will serve as the front-line contact and administrative support for the IT team. This position will manage department projects, coordinate meetings and training logistics, communicate with external vendors, and schedule resources. The IT Project Coordinator will provide Tier 0 and Tier 1 support for common technical issues for business units, manage triage and routing of IT requests, and oversee and track invoices and budget documents. This position will work closely with internal teams and is a great opportunity to learn technical support. If you have 3-5 years’ experience coordinating projects take a look at this role and work with a fun, collaborative team!
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or related field.
- 3-5 years’ experience in an administrative support role for variety of business stakeholders working across multiple teams.
- Experience in the areas of technology support and triage a plus.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Passion for IT industry and demonstrated interest in continuous learning.
- Excellent customer service and organizational skills.
- Must excel in attention to detail and the ability to prioritize time and deadlines.