Front Office Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Medical Group Management Association (MGMA) is excited to share an opportunity to join our innovative and customer-focused community.
About the Role: Front Office Representative/Receptionist
The Front Office Representative is responsible for providing top notch receptionist and customer service to internal and external Medical Group Management Association (MGMA) guests, members, customers, and staff, for incoming and outgoing calls and emails, and coordinating all service at the Service Center front desk to ensure it runs efficiently. This position will back up the service representatives as needed.
- Greets guests and connects them with the appropriate party.
- Answers phones and directs calls.
- Handles inbound calls servicing the Associations members and customers as top priority.
- Ensures that process the daily workload is accurate and complete and provides status updates to any internal and external customer requests.
- Provides data entry as needed, entering member engagements in Microsoft Dynamics and backing up the Service Representatives when needed.
- Provides customer service support and feedback to the appropriate departments and managers.
- Provides a liaison role to one or more departments of MGMA-ACMPE (American College of Medical Practice Executives) and educates other Service Center team members on new developments in those departments regarding new products, services, promotional materials, policies and procedures, and similar.
- Maintains knowledge and the ability to up-sell products and services to members and customers by identifying and meeting their needs.
- Maintains a broad knowledge base of how to access information on the Associations products, services, activities, business policies, and relational data base usage.
- Other duties as required and necessary to ensure the success of the organization.
The pay range established for this position is $14.25 - 20/hour. Pay is commensurate with market, equity, and candidate education/experience.
Location: Englewood, Colorado
- High school or General Education diploma (GED) is required.
- An Associate Degree in Business Administration, Communications, Marketing or related field is preferred.
- Two (2) or more years’ of professional experience in a sales, client management, call center or customer support focused environment with a record of selling or upselling higher levels of products/services to a challenging base is required.
- Experience driving client membership, developing relationships and managing the needs of healthcare organizations is preferred.
Who We Are:
MGMA is a Colorado based non-profit association for professionals who lead medical practices. Since our establishment in 1926, MGMA empowers medical group practices to innovate and create meaningful change in healthcare by providing data, resources, and advocacy.
With our headquarters located in Englewood, Colorado and a satellite office Washington D.C., MGMA’s membership is made up of over 55,000 medical practice administrators, executives, and leaders, representing more than 12,500 organizations of all sizes, types, structures and specialties.
Perks of Working with us:
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance Benefits
- 401k Matching Program
- 3 Weeks of PTO and 8 hours Paid Volunteer time
- Paid Parental Leave
- Wellness & Social Programs
- Pet Insurance
- Professional Development Opportunities & Tuition Assistance
- Hybrid Working Environment & Half-day Fridays
Check out a full list of our employee benefits and perks. View all MGMA's open career opportunities here: https://www.mgma.com/about/careers.
View all MGMA's open career opportunities here: www.mgma.com/about/careers.
MGMAWhy Work Here?
Come work for a leader in healthcare and enjoy competitive benefits and pay!
Medical Group Management Association (MGMA) is the premier association for professionals who lead medical practice. Since 1926, through data, people, insights, and advocacy, MGMA empowers medical group practices to innovate and create meaningful change in healthcare. With a membership of more than 40,000 medical practice administrators, executives, and leaders, MGMA represents more than 12,500 organizations of all sizes, types, structures and specialties that deliver almost half of the healthcare in the United States. View all MGMA's open career opportunities here: www.mgma.com/about/careers.
104 Inverness Terrace East EnglewoodEnglewood, CO
BusinessView all jobs at MGMA