MGMA Englewood, CO
- Posted: over a month ago
- $20 to $25 Hourly
- Benefits: medical, vision, 401k, dental, life insurance,
Medical Group Management Association (MGMA) is excited to share an opportunity to join our innovative and customer-focused community.
About the Role: Data Specialist
The Data Specialist is responsible for supporting the data product line by the development, collection, and verification of the data, and the production and governance of data resources, used to produce nationally recognized Medical Group Management Association (MGMA) healthcare surveys and products as well as support the daily operations for the Data Solutions department as needed.
- Provides primary customer support for the department by providing technical interpretation of the MGMA reports and related products and services using ORCA and Excel databases.
- Monitors the MGMA member Community information sharing site and responds to member inquires and provides feedback for team discussions at daily standups.
- Provides daily customer support for survey and data product inquiries via phone path and email.
- Provides the primary support for web-based demonstrations and training sessions of the MGMA DataDive.
- Audits and maintains up to date external resource and process documentation such as frequently-asked-questions (FAQs), glossaries, user manuals, instructional videos, and similar and verifies and/or informs team members.
- Maintains up to date internal data resources such as Teams Data Resources channel, OneNote Data Resource Table of Contents, and similar.
- Supports with the onboarding of new hires.
- Ensures that MGMA Data Resources are up to date and acts as primary support for web-based demonstrations and training sessions of MGMA Data Dive.
- Maintains confidentiality of all survey data.
- Assists Project Team Leading on planning as needed.
- Manages day to day work assignments, data editing, data verification and data entry as necessary.
- Other duties as required and necessary to ensure the success of the organization.
The pay range established for this position is $20– $25/hour. Pay is commensurate with market, equity, and candidate education/experience.
Location: Englewood, Colorado
- An Associate degree is required.
- A Bachelor’s Degree is preferred.
- One (1) or more years of experience in a customer service in healthcare or business administration, survey research or closely related field experience is required.
- Knowledge of Microsoft based products such as Word, Excel, Outlook and Internet applications is required.
- Knowledge of the healthcare industry or previous work experience in a medical practice is preferred.
- Accounting and database experience are preferred.
Who We Are:
MGMA is a Colorado based non-profit association for professionals who lead medical practices. Since our establishment in 1926, MGMA empowers medical group practices to innovate and create meaningful change in healthcare by providing data, resources, and advocacy.
With our headquarters located in Englewood, Colorado and a satellite office Washington D.C., MGMA’s membership is made up of over 55,000 medical practice administrators, executives, and leaders, representing more than 12,500 organizations of all sizes, types, structures and specialties.
Perks of Working with us:
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance Benefits
- 401k Matching Program
- 3 Weeks of PTO and 8 hours Paid Volunteer time
- Paid Parental Leave
- Wellness & Social Programs
- Professional Development Opportunities & Tuition Assistance
- Teleworking Options Available (Hybrid working model - 2 days remote, 3 days in office)
Check out a full list of our employee benefits and perks. View all MGMA's open career opportunities here: https://www.mgma.com/about/careers.
View all MGMA's open career opportunities here: www.mgma.com/about/careers.
MGMAWhy Work Here?
Come work for a leader in healthcare and enjoy competitive benefits and pay!
Medical Group Management Association (MGMA) is the premier association for professionals who lead medical practice. Since 1926, through data, people, insights, and advocacy, MGMA empowers medical group practices to innovate and create meaningful change in healthcare. With a membership of more than 40,000 medical practice administrators, executives, and leaders, MGMA represents more than 12,500 organizations of all sizes, types, structures and specialties that deliver almost half of the healthcare in the United States. View all MGMA's open career opportunities here: www.mgma.com/about/careers.
104 Inverness Terrace East EnglewoodEnglewood, CO
TechnologyView all jobs at MGMA