Are you ready to make a change? Are you ready to take healthcare to the next level? Then it’s time to join the nation’s leading medical practice association - MGMA.
Here is what you can expect when you join our team:
- Competitive pay
- Insurance benefits & matching 401k
- 3 weeks’ vacation
- Tuition assistance
- On-site fitness center
- Volunteer opportunities
About the Role
The D365 CRM Analyst is responsible for back-end CRM (customer relationship management) customizations, including integrations focused in the Microsoft stack (PowerBI, PowerApps, Microsoft Flow), and support for business process customizations and general CRM enhancements and maintenance.
- Serves as the in-house CRM (Dynamics 365) specialist.
- Assists in managing partner relationships with CRM support and integration vendors.
- Provides timely insights and analytical support to internal business stakeholders (including sales, marketing, accounting, and other departments) to support effective business decision-making and customization of the CRM to align with business needs.
- Assists with administrative duties related to business intelligence (BI) reporting.
- Administers multiple maintenance functions of the web-based CRM systems with a primary goal of ensuring data integrity and business consistency.
- Responsible for the quality and consistency of data used to drive organization sales and marketing efforts and customer insights housed in CRM.
- Supports all integrations to CRM, including marketing automation and accounting software.
- Provides support for international CRM projects as applicable in the organization.
- Partners with cross functional stakeholders to provide CRM customizations to support internal business needs, including hotfix requests.
- Identifies, recommends, and implements quality and efficient improvements to CRM processes.
- Other duties as required and necessary to ensure the success of the organization.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Statistics, or in a quantitative field, such as Mathematics, Finance, or Economics, or related field required.
- Five (5) or more years of experience in Dynamics 365/CRM and/or analytical role is required.
- One (1) or more years of experience with additional Microsoft software preferred (PowerBI, PowerApps, Microsoft Flow) is required.
- Understanding of relational databases, strong excel skills, SQL experience is preferred.
View all MGMA's open career opportunities here: www.mgma.com/about/careers.
Why Work Here?Medical Group Management Association (MGMA) is the premier association for professionals who lead medical practice. Since 1926, through data, people, insights, and advocacy, MGMA empowers medical group practices to innovate and create meaningful change in healthcare. With a membership of more than 40,000 medical practice administrators, executives, and leaders, MGMA represents more than 12,500 organizations of all sizes, types, structures and specialties that deliver almost half of the healthcare in the United States. View all MGMA's open career opportunities here: www.mgma.com/about/careers.
Come work for a leader in healthcare and enjoy competitive benefits and pay!