Director of Nursing (DON) Summary:
- The primary purpose of the Director of Nursing (DON) position is to plan, organize, develop and direct the overall operation of the Nursing Department in accordance with local, state, and federal guidelines and regulations.
- This position is charged with responsibility to ensure the quality of care is delivered consistently to the resident population.
- Must have strong leadership skills.
Director of Nursing (DON) Required Qualifications:
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- RN, 5 yrs Nursing management experience required
- 401K upon hire with 2% match after one year of service
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Supplemental Insurance plans available
- Paid Holidays
For inquires, please contact:
King City Manor
300 West Fairview Ave
King City, MO 64463
MGM Healthcare provides equal employment opportunities. We are committed to complying with all state, federal, and local laws that prohibit discrimination in employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfers, compensation, benefits, training, programs, reductions in workforce, termination, and recall. Our facility strives to provide equal opportunity for employment to all individuals who are properly qualified and able to perform the duties of their employment, without regard to employees’ legally-protected characteristics (“protected class”) including: age, sex, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, pregnancy, medical condition, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, sex stereotyping, or genetic information.