Come work for an amazing company with great benefits, great work/life balance and a fantastic work environment in the heart of downtown! Named one of the Best Places to Work in Insurance for 8 years!
Create an unparalleled customer experience by managing the implementation of new clients from the time they select MGIS until their claims can be paid correctly. Join a team of professionals that really support one another in a win-win environment. This is a versatile position that allows for multiple opportunities for growth.
We are looking for an individual with great customer service skills and attention to detail that is looking for a career in financial services. We will help you reach your career goals while you become a part of something larger than yourself. Here is an example of the experience you will gain by working at MGIS:
- Develop Lasting Relationships built on trust,
- Communicate and gather information, in a professional manner in which all parties perceive they were treated fairly.
- Co-ordinate Benefit Enrollment
- Manage Benefit Plan Implementation for clients
- 3+ years of insurance, financial services, or comparable experience.
- Life and Health License, or the attainment of it within 1 year of hire
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions