Inside Sales Associate (Consumable Sales)
Are you looking for an opportunity to grow where your experience matters? Do you strive for a career with meaning and purpose? If you thrive in a fast-paced environment and want to work with a great team, we might be a fit! Did I mention we have great benefits?
MGC Diagnostics (www.MGCDiagnostics.com) is a leader in providing innovative technology for cardio-respiratory diagnostics. We recognize that our success depends upon the capabilities of our employees to assist MGC Diagnostics in achieving its business goals. MGC Diagnostics is proud of its collaborative environment where it values contributions of each of its team members. We are currently searching for a full-time employee in our assembly/manufacturing area. MGC Diagnostics provides a meaningful career where your efforts will benefit medical teams around the world.
Inside Sales at MGC is a great opportunity for a self-motivated, driven individual. You will be responsible for the presentation and sale, via company phone and email, of our high-quality consumable patient testing supplies, as well as obtaining long-term commitment from prospective buyers. Responsible for meeting sales objectives and follow-up within designated region as well as monthly status reports detailing sales activity and projected sales within the region. Become knowledgeable on all aspects of the Company’s consumable supplies and to remain so going forward in order to meet or exceed sales objectives. Will also occasionally collaborate with Field Sales Consultant(s) to generate new leads and cultivate existing leads for the purpose of increasing capital equipment sales.
· Provide prompt, courteous contact to customers for the purpose of presenting options for the sale of MGC consumable supplies. Each team member takes responsibility for the success of their department and in turn the success of our company by taking ownership of each opportunity to be in contact with our customers.
· Responsible for following departmental work instructions for the purpose of documenting and tracking of all sales-related contact with customers within CRM (Salesforce).
· Proficient creation and use of CRM (Salesforce) and Excel Analytics reports.
· Responsible for following departmental procedures as they relate to revenue generation.
· Responsible for scheduling and attending additional educational time as necessary for the purpose of keeping proficient at supporting our new and existing consumable product lines as designated by the immediate supervisor.
· Inside Sales personnel will maintain close interface with Technical Services, Marketing, Finance, QA/RA, Shipping, Service, Inside Sales and Field Sales Teams to ensure we continue to position our product offerings appropriately to meet our customers’ needs both domestically and internationally.
· Customer Phone Management: All Inside Sales Consultants will adhere to department procedures prescribed for ACD line call center support.
· Annually review and update self-training record per assigned Inside Sales Team self-training matrix.
· Manage, develop, and bring to fruition supplies sales in the form of recognized revenue. Work closely with Field Sales and Inside Sales Teams to further develop supplies sales, and assist with capital equipment sales whenever possible.
· Participate, when called upon, in additional supply revenue generation projects and/or inter-departmental supplies sales and R & D discussions.
· Accept other responsibilities as assigned.
· Complete training as identified by standard operating procedures and procedural work instructions.
· Regular attendance at MGCD is an essential job function.
· Follow all Company policies and procedures relating to confidential propriety information (CPI) including but not limited to what is outlined in the Confidentiality and Non-Solicitation Agreement.
Required Qualifications / Experience
· Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, business or equivalent.
· Minimum 3 years of experience in a sales support, customer service or marketing.
· Familiarity with MGC Diagnostics pulmonary and gas exchange equipment.
· Ability to effectively communicate in English, bilingual ability is a plus. Excellent written and verbal communication skills and interpersonal skills
· High computer proficiency and strong organization skills.
· Demonstrate a strong desire to succeed, integrity and a professional sales demeanor.
· Candidate will be required to regularly sit for extended periods of time; use hands and fingers, handle or feel objects, talk, hear, and see. Occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds, stand, walk, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, or reach with hands and arms. Ability to maneuver demo equipment. The environment is fast-paced; time pressured and requires accuracy. Will be required to regularly multi-task between projects, move throughout the office building and effectively communicate. The normal environment is quiet and typical of an open office setting with some areas that may be louder at times; along with time spent on the production floor, where environment can be louder due to equipment running.
MGC Diagnostics is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is MGC Diagnostics policy to afford equal opportunity employment to all individuals without regard for race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, veteran status, age, familial status, marital status, genetic information, status with regard to public assistance or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all phases of an individual's career, beginning with the initial recruitment and selection and continuing through the processes of placement, transfer, promotion, compensation and benefits. MGC Diagnostics will act affirmatively in all matters of equal employment opportunity, including recruitment, hiring and training of women, minority group individuals, Veterans and individuals with disabilities to assure they are provided equal opportunity of employment. MGC Diagnostics is committed to providing accessibility to employment opportunities for people with disabilities.
Please apply online: