Founded in 1977, MGA is a world leader in engineering testing and is currently composed of nine facilities in three countries.
Test Technician Responsibilities
- Interacting with multicultural customers
- General test setup
- Instrumenting test devices per the customer’s request
- Taking pre and post-test measurements
- Documenting tests through procedures, checklists, photographs, and high-speed video
- Improvement of various processes throughout our facilities
This is an entry-level position. MGA is looking for motivated individuals with a strong desire to be part of a team. Applicants must have a willingness to learn and be comfortable in a hands-on environment.
Test Technician Requirements
- Experience in automotive and industrial mechanics
- Knowledge of hand tools as well as fabrication methods
- Willingness to think outside the box to improve daily processes
- A teamwork and company-first mentality
- A Technical Degree is preferred
Recent graduates with these skill sets and all other interested applicants are encouraged to apply below.
Applicant MUST have a valid driver’s license and a clean driving record.
MGA Research is an equal opportunity employer.