MGA Homecare is seeking a recruiter to join our growing team in Denver! In this role, you'll have the rewarding responsibility of finding qualified healthcare professionals to place in the homes of families with medically fragile children.
We are looking for a competitive, financially motivated person who wants to grow their career alongside a team of like-minded professionals. In return, we offer a clear path of promotion from Associate Recruiter to Talent Manager and beyond. While experience can be great, we're big on the right attitude. We want to see a willingness to learn and an unmatched work ethic coupled with a keen sense of accountability and pride in what you!
You can't be intimidated by talking on the phone and building relationships with people; you must be willing to make a lot of calls and handle some rejection. If you want a rewarding career helping people find jobs and families find the care they need, we would love to talk with you about this awesome opportunity!
About Your Day to Day:
- Recruit healthcare professionals through extensive phone and Internet/email prospecting
- Generate a high-volume pipeline of candidates under tight timelines
- Perform full-spectrum recruiting, from initial screening to management in the field
- Use major job boards (Indeed, ZipRecruiter, etc.), social media (LinkedIn, Facebook) and referrals to find and attract talent
- Provide outstanding customer service to MGA's clients and job seekers
What you'll need to bring to the table:
- Recruiting, sales, human resources, or related experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to quickly build rapport over the phone
- High sense of urgency in completing assigned tasks and a willingness to learn
- Outstanding written and verbal communication
Our headquarters is in Scottsdale, Arizona with other offices containing clinical and administrative support teams in Texas and Colorado. Our goal is to make the lives of our families easier by demonstrating compassion and integrity in everything we do.
MGA HomecareMGA Homecare specializes in providing professional home healthcare services with a personalized touch. We focus on helping patients and their families by delivering high-quality clinical care with individualized attention and support. Our headquarters is in Scottsdale, Arizona with other offices containing clinical and administrative support teams in Texas and Colorado. Our goal is to make the lives of our families easier by demonstrating compassion and integrity in everything we do.