MGA Homecare is seeking a customer experience oriented individual to provide exceptional service to our clients as well as administrative support to the Office Manager.
If you have a passion for helping others and want to make a true difference in your community, MGA Homecare is the place for you!
Reports to the Office Manager and is responsible for providing secretarial, clerical and administrative support to the office in order to ensure services are provided in an effective and efficient manner.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Greet and interact with visitors/clients/candidates and other persons coming into the office for a variety of purposes.
- Deliver and organize mail coming in and out of the office.
- Maintain a general filing system and correspondences.
- Assist in the planning and preparation of meetings and conferences in the office.
- Provide word-processing and secretarial support.
- Maintain adequate inventory of office supplies.
- Monitor the use of supplies and equipment.
- Supports and executes the mission, ethics, and goals of the company effectively.
o Represents themselves in a positive and professional manner in the company and community.
- Adheres to dress code with a clean and neat professional appearance.
- Reports on time and as scheduled in order to complete work within designated time.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures outlined in Employee Handbook, Employee Agreement, or communicated from executive team.
- High School Diploma/GED - Associates Degree preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (Additional languages preferred).
- 1+ year experience in a customer service role.
- Ability to work Monday-Friday 8am to 5pm.
Our headquarters is in Scottsdale, Arizona with other offices containing clinical and administrative support teams in Texas and Colorado. Our goal is to make the lives of our families easier by demonstrating compassion and integrity in everything we do.
MGA HomecareMGA Homecare specializes in providing professional home healthcare services with a personalized touch. We focus on helping patients and their families by delivering high-quality clinical care with individualized attention and support. Our headquarters is in Scottsdale, Arizona with other offices containing clinical and administrative support teams in Texas and Colorado. Our goal is to make the lives of our families easier by demonstrating compassion and integrity in everything we do.
Colorado Springs, CO