We are expanding our reach to the San Marcos area and are looking for full and part-time Physical Therapists (PT), Occupational Therapists (OT) and Speech Therapists (SLP)!
Our goal at MGA Homecare is to help our patients and their families by providing them with personalized, effective care by a Pediatric Therapist. We are a team that leans on one another to provide the best care to our pediatric community. Do you pride yourself in helping those in need meet their milestones that will change their lives? If so and want to make a true difference in your community, MGA Homecare is the place for you.
- Medical, Vison, Dental
- Paid training with an experienced supervisor and field therapist
- 24/7 on call support form Clinical and Operation teams
- Personal tablet and keyboard for charting
- Top tier Electronic Health Record software program
- Competitive Weekly Pay
- 1 on 1 patient ratio
- Flexible Scheduling
- Localized and zip code specific caseload
- Paid Travel AND Documentation time
- Bachelor’s, Master’s, or Doctorate degree from an accredited therapy program
- Professional experience required per state regulations
- Current License and in good standing with State’s Licensing Board.
- Current CPR certification per state regulations
- Successful completion of appropriate screening tests with a passing rate
- Complies with accepted professional standards of practice
- Displays good observation skills and judgement as well as good oral and written communication skills
- Reliable transportation
Our headquarters is in Scottsdale, Arizona with other offices containing clinical and administrative support teams in Texas and Colorado. Our goal is to make the lives of our families easier by demonstrating compassion and integrity in everything we do.
MGA HomecareMGA Homecare specializes in providing professional home healthcare services with a personalized touch. We focus on helping patients and their families by delivering high-quality clinical care with individualized attention and support. Our headquarters is in Scottsdale, Arizona with other offices containing clinical and administrative support teams in Texas and Colorado. Our goal is to make the lives of our families easier by demonstrating compassion and integrity in everything we do.