Why MGA Homecare?
MGA Homecare specializes in providing professional home healthcare services with a personalized touch. We focus on helping patients and their families by delivering high-quality clinical care with individualized attention and support.
Our Recruiter position is vital to the success of our organization. This position requires someone with a competitive mindset who is willing to put in the effort to find the best candidates available.
You bring the drive and determination to succeed and we will provide you with the training and resources to get the most out of your talent.
Reports directly to Operations Manager and is responsible for the external recruitment of staff and the staffing operations of the department. Recruiters provide excellent customer service to both field staff and clients.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Recruit new candidates and manage current field staff.
· Maintain high levels of outbound sourcing calls – 120 calls per day minimum.
· Identify qualified candidates through various recruiting and sourcing strategies.
· Build and maintain relationships with healthcare professionals to gain knowledge and generate referrals and sales leads.
· Trains new employees and provides assistance in orientation.
· Determines applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants; analyzing responses; verifying references; comparing qualifications to job requirements.
· Negotiates salaries with candidates/external employees.
o Completes requested schedules for staff, pending authorization.
o Assists with external employees time and attendance issues.
o Verifies time sheets against schedule.
o Adheres to client confidentiality at all times.
o Rotates shifts as part of the on-call schedule
o Schedules new admissions, giving non-clinical information to caregivers. (HCO)
o Manages client’s care schedules. (HCO)
· Customer Service to both clients and external employees.
· Performs all other duties assigned by Operations Manager and Administrator.
· Supports and executes the mission, ethics, and goals of the company effectively.
· Represents themselves in a positive and professional manner in the company and community.
· Adheres to dress code with a clean and neat professional appearance.
· Reports on time and as scheduled in order to complete work within designated time.
· Adhere to all company policies and procedures outlined in Employee Handbook, Employee Agreement, or communicated from executive team.
· Previous Recruiting Experience - Healthcare preferred.
· Bachelor’s degree required
· Ability to effectively communicate in English- verbal and written (Additional languages preferred)
· Demonstrate ability to work independently
· Ability to pass a background check
Our headquarters is in Scottsdale, Arizona with other offices containing clinical and administrative support teams in Texas and Colorado. Our goal is to make the lives of our families easier by demonstrating compassion and integrity in everything we do.