Client Service Manager
MGA Homecare Denver, CO
- Posted: June 01, 2021
- $50,000 Yearly
The Client Services Manager (CSM) is responsible for developing and managing relationships with assigned clients and field staff to more quickly resolve challenges and address concerns. The CSM oversees all non-clinical aspects of the provision of care that includes the utilization of authorized hours, the vetting of potential candidates, and the management of communication between clients, field staff, and office personnel. The core focus of the position is to ensure client satisfaction and increase client retention. This position reports directly to the Operations Manager, Director of Therapy, Director of Operations, or the Administrator.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Demonstrates a working knowledge of therapy services and the deficits/diagnosis/vocabulary associated with those services.
- Collects and documents Referral information for Therapy services. Communicates the referral needs during staffing meetings to engage services for the client. Follows through with problem solving barriers to services being initiated.
- Troubleshoots authorization and client family needs in order to determine feasibility and financial responsibility regarding therapy services.
- Coordinates admission prior to therapy evaluation with client caregiver. Completes required consent paperwork to initiate services in an accurate and timely manner.
- Demonstrates an understanding of who to collaborate with regarding family dynamic concerns from the clinician or the client receiving services. With the goal of maintaining a positive work environment for staff and clients.
- Coordination of services with external providers and support for families attempting to access services in addition to those provided by MGA Homecare.
- Establishes effective communication & utilizes critical thinking and problem-solving skills to serve as the primary point of contact for all non-clinical issues or questions between clients, field staff and office personnel.
- Builds strong relationships with clients/families by being highly knowledgeable regarding individual staffing needs and clinician preferences/expectations to ensure appropriate staff placement.
- Sets proper and realistic expectations with clients regarding MGAs service capabilities.
- Appropriately logs all non-clinical client & field staff complaints in accordance with MGA policy.
- Collaborates with recruiting team to address long and short-term staffing needsby communicating client specific requests.
- Demonstrates working knowledge of payer source requirements, including an understanding of Medicaid, MGA specific software systems, internal processes, policies and procedures.
- Communicates and escalates all client and field staff issues to management in accordance with MGA Policy.
- Participates in the on-call rotation for after-hours service issues.
- Effectively supports and executes the mission, ethics, and goals of the company.
- Represents MGA and themselves in a positive and professional manner.
- Completes work within designated time.
- Demonstrates a high level of honesty, integrity and accountability.
- Adheres to all company policies and procedures outlined in Employee Handbook, Employee Agreement, and/or communicated from management.
- Bachelors Degree Required
- 2+ years experience in customer service role
- 1+ years experience in management position preferred
- Reliable means of transportation and flexibility to travel
- Current state drivers license and automobile insurance.
- Must demonstrate ability to meet deadlines
- Strong communication skills required
- Ability to Pass Background Check
- Fits the MGA culture (disciplined, adaptable, supportive, creative)
As an MGA CSM you can expect
- Competitive, weekly pay:Up to $50k annually
- Benefits (401k, medical, dental, vision, life, and more)
- Opportunity for growth
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.PandoLogic. Keywords: Client Services Manager, Location: Denver, CO - 80217
BusinessView all jobs at MGA Homecare