As a full-time Registered Nurse or Licensed Practical Nurse, we will assist you in transitioning from a new graduate to a fully competent, professional nurse at MGA Homecare.
We provide a collaborative learning environment in which you have the opportunity to refine your nursing skills, enhance your knowledge, and develop new personal and professional relationships.
MGA Homecare is dedicated to supporting new graduate RNs and LPNs with:
- Personalized training
- 24/7 on-call assistance
- Increased clinical oversight and supervision
- Online learning modules
- Simulation lab training
Why choose homecare?
- Make an Impact - Health happens at home, not only the hospital.
- Create Rewarding Patient Relationships – the opportunity to provide holistic care in the patient’s home while educating family members on best care practices.
- Care for Diverse Patient Populations - home healthcare nurses serve patients from various backgrounds and ages.
- Find Autonomy and Independence - Home nursing gives nurses a chance to be more innovative than any other setting.
- Create a Flexible, Customized Career – opportunity to choose your schedule and a career path of growth.
About our team
Our team is comprised of nurses and healthcare professionals who are more than just providers, they’re partners. If you have a passion for helping others and want to make a true difference in your community, MGA Homecare is the place for you!
As an MGA Nurse you can expect
- Competitive, weekly pay - Earn up to $80k annually!!
- Benefits (401k, medical, dental, vision, life, and more)
- A guaranteed 1:1 caseload
- A schedule that works best for you
- Opportunity for growth and increased nursing experience
- Treatment of infants, children, and/or adolescents according to the active plan of care, as given by the physician and other appropriate personnel
- Administration of prescribed medication, treatments and therapies
- Documents all activities, assessments, nursing actions, responses and coordination of care
- Educates the patient and family regarding the disease process, self-care techniques, and prevention strategies, and in meeting the patient's nursing needs.
Qualities, Skills and Abilities
- Attention to detail
- Time Management skills
- Effective problem-solving and conflict resolution
- Good organization and effective communication
To get in touch with us click Apply Now or email us your resume at email@example.com
MGA Home Healthcare Pueblo, Inc.