Looking for experienced RN's and LPN's to join our team!
Our team is comprised of Registered Nurses (RN), Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN) and other healthcare professionals who are more than just providers, they are partners. If you have a passion for helping others and want to make a true difference in your community, MGA Homecare is the place for you!
Why choose homecare?
- Make an Impact - Health happens at home, not only the hospital.
- Create Rewarding Patient Relationships – opportunity to provide holistic care in the patient’s home while educating family members on best care practices.
- Care for Diverse Patient Populations - home healthcare nurses serve patients from various backgrounds and ages.
- Find Autonomy and Independence - Home nursing gives nurses a chance to be more innovative than any other setting.
- Create a Flexible, Customized Career – opportunity to choose your schedule and a career path of growth.
Important Information Regarding COVID-19:
What MGA is Doing
The health, safety and welfare of our clients and families is of the utmost concern to us. We are actively monitoring the progress of the virus, communicating with our staff, and collaborating to address this major health challenge.
Infection control is a critical part of every clinical visit. Our clinicians are educated on all the proper steps to take as they move from home to home throughout their day, including disinfecting their equipment and supplies.
About our team
Our team is comprised of nurses and healthcare professionals who are more than just providers, they’re partners. If you have a passion for helping others and want to make a true difference in your community, MGA Homecare is the place for you!
As an MGA Nurse you can expect
- Competitive, weekly pay ($28/hr)
- Benefits (401k, medical, dental, vision, life, and more)
- A guaranteed 1:1 case load
- A schedule that works best for you
- Opportunity for growth and increased nursing experience
- New grad training program
- Treatment of infants, children, and/or adolescents according to the active plan of care, as given by the physician and other appropriate personnel
- Administration of prescribed medication, treatments and therapies
- Documents all activities, assessments, nursing actions, responses and coordination of care
- Educates the patient and family regarding the disease process, self-care techniques, and prevention strategies, and in meeting the patient's nursing needs.
Preferences and Other Skills/Abilities
- Six (6) months of recent experience as a Nurse in a clinical care setting
- Home health experience
- Attention to detail
- Time Management skills
- Effective problem-solving and conflict resolution
- Good organization and effective communication
To get in touch with us click Apply Now or email us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
MGA Home Healthcare LLC