About MGA Homecare
Are you looking for a work environment where you are fully supported in developing your skills and pursuing your career path? Do you enjoy working with a diverse patient population? Are you looking to be a part of a highly skilled team of healthcare professionals who are committed to providing the highest level of care to those in need, then MGA is the place for you!!!
MGA is a Home Healthcare organization that specializes in providing professional home healthcare services including nursing and occupational, physical, and speech therapy to those in need within our community. Our headquarters is in Scottsdale, Arizona with other offices containing clinical and administrative support teams in Texas and Colorado. Our mission is to help patients and their families by delivering exceptional clinical care with individualized attention and support.
- Competitive weekly pay - Earn up to $120k annually!!
- Create your own work schedule (full and part time available)
- Benefits (medical, dental, vision, life, and more)
- 401k with company match
- Telemedicine opportunity (training provided)
- Personal tablet and keyboard provided for charting
- Provides skilled occupational therapy services/interventions to pediatric patients with physical, neurological, cognitive, sensory, feeding, ADL, and social/emotional deficits
- Evaluates all assigned patients and develops, implements, and modifies treatment plans in accordance with patient needs.
- Provides teaching and counseling to patients/families
- Collaborates with a multidisciplinary team to plan and evaluate team goals for each patient
- Provides accurate and timely documentation according to standards set by the department and regulatory agencies.
- Bachelor’s, Master’s, or Doctorate degree from an accredited therapy program
- Active state licensure as an Occupational Therapist required
- At least 1 year of experience (Pediatric experience preferred)
- CPR Certification
- Valid drivers license and insurance
Other attributes welcome:
- Sensory Integration
To get in touch with us click Apply Now or email us your resume at email@example.com
MGA Home Healthcare Colorado Inc