Welcome to the MGA team!
MGA Homecare is seeking experienced nurses (RN's and LPN's) for a patient in Edgewater, CO needing night shifts.
Schedule is 1900-0700, Monday - Thursday.
If you have a passion for helping others and want to make a true difference in your community, MGA Homecare is the place for you!
As an MGA Nurse you can expect
- Competitive, weekly pay. Up to $85k annually!
- Benefits (401k, medical, dental, vision, life, and more)
- 1:1 patient case load
- A schedule that works best for you
- Opportunity for growth and increased nursing experience
- New grad training
- Treatment of infants, children, and/or adolescents according to the active plan of care, as given by the physician and other appropriate personnel
- Administration of prescribed medication, treatments and therapies
- Documents all activities, assessments, nursing actions, responses and coordination of care
- Educates the patient and family regarding the disease process, self-care techniques, and prevention strategies, and in meeting the patient's nursing needs.
Preferences and Other Skills/Abilities
- Six (6) months of recent experience as a Nurse in a clinical care setting
- Home health experience
- Attention to detail
- Time Management skills
- Effective problem-solving and conflict resolution
- Good organization and effective communication
To get in touch with us click Apply Now or email us your resume at email@example.com
MGA Home Healthcare Colorado Inc