Recruiter Job Summary:
As an MGA Healthcare recruiter, you’ll have the rewarding responsibility of recruiting talented, healthcare professionals and placing them in great jobs with top employers in the Bay Area. So, we’re looking for someone who loves working with people and building relationships. You’ll also need to be career-minded and interested in a full-time, direct hire position. We’re searching for people who want to expand their skills and grow personally, professionally and financially with us.
We’ll provide not only personalized, ongoing training, but a clear path of promotion from a Recruiter I to a Recruiter III and beyond. You’ll also receive a competitive base salary, comprehensive benefits and the satisfaction that comes with matching awesome people with amazing opportunities.
While no two days are the same, here’s a snapshot of what you can expect
About Your Day-to-Day:
- With the help of major job boards, call lists and our marketing team, you’ll identify qualified candidates to contact
- You’ll spend your day on the phone building relationships with potential hires. Be prepared to screen 50-75+ people a day!
- Attend daily team meetings to update management, discuss business needs and develop strategies
- Conduct on-site interviews at our office and assist new hires with applications and paperwork
- You’ll provide outstanding customer service to everyone and serve as the main point of contact for all of your contractor's needs/concerns
- It’s a team environment, so you’ll work cross-functionally with all departments including payroll, compliance and human resources
- You’ll support and execute the goals of the company effectively and uphold company values
Skills You Will Need:
- A Bachelor’s degree is preferred but not required
- Experience in recruiting, call center, customer service, retail or B2B sales is a plus
- Outstanding communication skills (both written and verbal) required
- Computer proficiency including working knowledge of the MS Office Suite, specifically MS Excel
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required
- Bilingual (Cantonese or Mandarin) is a big plus!
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with conviction and arrest records