MGA Homecare is seeking experienced Registered Nurses and Licensed Vocational Nurses in Austin,TX.
This position is available for immediate hire! We are doing remote interviews via telephone and video call!
Full-Time day and night positions availability (7am-7pm & 7pm-7am) - patient needing 24/7 Coverage
***OFFERING HIGHER PAY DUE TO ACUITY AND LOCATION!!***
Earn up to $91k annually!!
At MGA, we go above and beyond to provide a personal approach to professional home health care. Our healthcare professionals deliver high-quality clinical care with the individualized attention that truly makes a difference for patients. We also have a broad service infrastructure to provide a comprehensive approach to home care, including full clinical and administrative support teams.
We are a partner as much as a provider. We stand with our pediatric patients every step of the way to meet their medical challenges and make life easier for them. Most importantly, we demonstrate compassion and integrity in everything we do.
- Medical, Vision, Dental
- Paid training in our simulation lab to fill any knowledge gaps
- 24/7 on-call support form Clinical and Operation teams
- Personal tablet and keyboard for charting
- Top tier Electronic Health Record software program
- Competitive Weekly Pay
- 1 on 1 patient ratio
- Flexible Scheduling:
- Sunday- Wednesday (12-hour day/ night shifts)
- Thursday- Saturday (12-hour day/ night shifts)
- Monday - Friday (8-10 hour day shifts)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and document the plan of care to ensure quality and continuity of care of the patient
- Provide effective communication to family, MGA team members, and other health care profession.
- Follow the physician-ordered plan of care
- Demonstrate a commitment to patient growth
- Graduation from an approved certification/program/accredited school/undergraduate/graduate school or post-graduate education to reflect the ability to perform the job as described.
- Holds a valid/unencumbered verification/license to practice the job as described in the state where services are provided.
- Have professional experience as required per state regulations to perform the job as described.
- Successful completion of assigned screening/competency testing with a proficiency score of 80% or greater.
- Reliable transportation.
- Provide a copy of current TB results or Chest x-ray.
- Provide a copy of current CPR certification as per agency policy.
- Be flexible, organized, and have the ability to exercise independent and sound judgment to perform the job duties/responsibilities.
Click APPLY NOW or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to submit your resume today!
MGA Healthcare Texas Inc.