Our team is comprised of Registered Nurses, Licensed Vocational Nurses and healthcare professionals who are more than just providers, they’re partners. If you have a passion for helping others and want to make a true difference in your community, MGA Homecare is the place for you!
Now doing video and telephone interviews!
- Monday-Friday (8-12 hour day shifts)
- Sunday- Wednesday (8-12 hour day/ night shifts)
- Thursday- Saturday (8-12 hour day/ night shifts)
As an MGA Nurse you can expect
- Competitive, weekly pay
- Benefits (401k, medical, dental, vision, life, and more)
- A guaranteed 1:1 caseload
- A schedule that works best for you - Day/Evening/Night shifts available!!
- Opportunity for growth and increased nursing experience
- New grad training program
- Treatment of infants, children, and/or adolescents according to the active plan of care, as given by the physician and other appropriate personnel
- Administration of prescribed medication, treatments and therapies
- Documents all activities, assessments, nursing actions, responses and coordination of care
- Educates the patient and family regarding the disease process, self-care techniques, and prevention strategies, and in meeting the patient's nursing needs.
Preferences and Other Skills/Abilities
- Six (6) months of recent experience as a Nurse in a clinical care setting
- Home health experience
- Attention to detail
- Time Management skills
- Effective problem-solving and conflict resolution
- Good organization and effective communication
To get in touch with us click Apply Now or email us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
MGA Healthcare Texas Inc.