Retail Sales Associate - Retail / Cashier Experience Desired
The entry level retail sales position is full time and involves responsibilities in:
- Entry level retail sales
- Providing and creating superb customer buying experiences
- Sales and marketing presentations to our client’s target audience
- Training new sales and marketing team members (for qualified representatives)
- Time management and organization
Qualified Retail Sales Reps will be trained in:
- Leadership and team-building
- Business, communications, and management
- Leadership and training as a manager and mentor
- Leading and developing others
Benefits of being a part of the MGA team:
- Gain experience in sales and leadership and mentoring
- Professional growth and development
- A FUN and positive work environment
- Philanthropic opportunities – make a difference in the community with us
- Challenging yourself
- National and International travel for conferences and meetings
- Competitive pay and bonus structures
- No glass ceiling – your advancement and promotion to manager is in your control
MGA Business Consultants is a sales and marketing firm with big goals. We’re looking for entry level professionals who are hungry for career growth into management and to be a part of our new expansion throughout the nation. It is our belief that great business leaders and managers know their business from the ground up and they lead from the front.
This is why we are looking for entry level team members to train on our system for acquiring and retaining quality customers for our Fortune 500 clients so that as we grow, every manager on our management team always knows where their people are coming from and how to find success in their entry level roles as well as future management and leadership roles.
Our clients want us in 4 new markets by the end of the year so we can grow their market share nationwide, but also right here at home. For this to happen we need entry level individuals as well as entry level professionals, people who are attracted to the responsibility of being a manager and leader of others. Entry level managers are self-motivated and driven individuals who can be promoted into management and leadership roles based on personal merit and performance… never favoritism or seniority. We don’t hire people directly into management, we train motivated people into a manager role.
A Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Communications, Advertising OR a minimum of 1 year of experience in management, sales, marketing, retail, customer service, or promotions. A degree and experience is a plus. We will train candidates in other fields after an in-person assessment of their skill-set and personality are deemed to be a match with our firm.
The culture of our firm is VITAL to our continued growth and success. Therefore, our team consists ONLY of individuals that demonstrate:
- Enthusiasm and positivity – people shouldn't be in a toxic environment
- The ability to work in a team or individually
- INTEGRITY – Do the right thing even when it’s not the easy thing
- Leadership ability
- Determination and follow-through
- A genuine desire to help others
- Ambition, drive, and purpose
If you feel that these qualities describe you, and you would be a good fit for our culture, please apply and someone in our HR department will reach out to you within 48 hours if you pass the initial screening process.