Architectural Staff - Bilingual (Spanish/English)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
MG2 is seeking a talented Bilingual Architectural Staff to join our Washington, D.C. office in our Client Programs Market!
At MG2, we value our employees with great benefits and worthwhile programs. We are proud of the many initiatives at MG2 such as our focus on Sustainability, our passion for Equity, Diversity & Inclusion, and our fifty-year anniversary celebration. We promote MG2 culture firmwide and within each of our offices through bi-weekly all-office meals, monthly recognition, happy hours, summer events, and an end of year Holiday Party to celebrate our accomplishments. People make the place at MG2 – Join our growing firm today!
As our Architectural Staff member, you will assist our project teams by providing design and technical production support. You will be working in our Client Programs (CP) Market, where you will have the unique opportunity to work on global and national building programs with a focus on project and client leadership through all phases of design and delivery.
What your day will look like:
- Support the project design process
- Coordinate all aspects of project work toward successful completion
- Assist Project Manager and Project Architect with assignments
- Increasing project ownership and client facing duties for more senior staff
We're looking for someone who:
- Bachelor or Master of Architecture
- Bilingual in Spanish/English oral and written communication
- Demonstrated experience with increasing responsibilities at an architecture firm
- Proficiency with AutoCAD, Revit, MS Office and Adobe Creative Suite
- Exhibits MG2 Practice Values of Integrated Approach, Design Excellence, Social Responsibility, Leadership, and Results.
Continually recognized as one of the “Best 100 Companies to Work For” by Business Magazine, MG2 has been delivering award-winning projects for over 50 years. We partner with some of the world’s most recognizable companies and brands to bring exceptional design solutions to life through full architectural, strategic planning, interior design, brand strategy, and program consulting services. At MG2 our greatest strength lies in our people, our partnerships, and our commitment to helping them succeed. We seek world-class talent to deliver integrated, tailored solutions that advance our clients’ enterprise and provide our staff with outstanding career growth experiences that elevate these opportunities.
MG2 whole-heartedly embraces diversity, actively seek out Diverse talent that enrichens our work and our culture. Our differences, unique perspectives, and elevation of every voice and idea not only makes us stronger but are absolutely essential to designing and building truly inclusive and equitable experiences and spaces for everyone.
Powered by JazzHR
BusinessView all jobs at MG2
Get fresh Trilingual Interpreter jobs daily straight to your inbox!