MG Underground, LLC is an excavation company that performs storm drain, sanitary sewer and waterlines, demolition and grading for both industrial and municipal clients. This is a long-term position with salary and benefits to match qualifications. Must be willing to travel.
The candidate must have a strong background in the following areas:
- ·CDL Class A or B with Tanker Endorsement and CDL Medical Card REQUIRED
- Sanitary Sewer, Water Line, and Storm Drain
- · 1-year experience with water, sewer, televising, jetting, or CIPP construction.
- · Must be a team player, willing to learn new skills and take direction.
- · Strong communication and organizational skills with attention to details
- · Strong knowledge of plans and specifications
- · Proficient skills with lasers, line and grade
- · Good understanding of working safely, OSHA requirements 100% of the time
- · Must have a proven track record
- · PACP/MACP/LACP certification a plus
- 1+ years experience in use and operation of a vacuum truck including but not limited to: all equipment and tools required to perform the scope of work.
- Working knowledge and understanding of waste systems including but not limited to: grease interceptors, storm water management facilities, oil/sand interceptors, elevator shaft pits, ejector systems, septic tanks, and sewer lines
- Operating remote cameras that utilize CCTV to record interiors of various pipelines for inspections to determine if cleaning is needed (as well as what type) and if the pipe line is a candidate for lining.
- Repair various pipelines using a specific product and process.
- Utilize various platforms in order to document all aspects of various projects and communicate extensively through them