Freight Broker Sales Representative
- Posted: 11 days ago
- $50,000 to $100,000 Yearly
- Benefits: dental, medical,
Sales Representatives work to identify, engage and close new business opportunities with prospective customers in an inside sales capacity. New business will be primarily domestic over the road (OTR) trucking.
The Sales Representative has experience in a business development capacity through inside sales activities such as cold calling of prospects. Research of sales prospects, use of sales strategies and methodologies, a high volume of sales activity and the ability to close a sale are essential for success in this position. The performance of the Sales Representative will be evaluated by achievement of established team sales targets and growth goals.
· Development of new business revenue is the key responsibility of a Sales Representative. Successful results require solicitation and relationship development with potential new customers. Achievement of sales goals (gross margin and new account acquisition) are the key metrics by which performance will be evaluated.
· Document all sales activity performed in our internal Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tool for ongoing evaluation of the new business pipeline and measurement of sales closure results. Sales activity will include sales phone calls, emails, contacts, visits, messages, RFP and opportunity updates.
· Perform full sales process activity including demand generation, introduction, discovery, solution design, presentation of MG Logistics’ services and capabilities, relationship building and opportunity development with new customers
· Covering freight & negotiating with carriers as needed
· Prospect new customers through various channels, including phone, email, etc.
· Participate in some face-to-face meetings and/or Zoom calls for discovery, present proposals, offer solutions, and close business.
· Collaborate with other departments, as needed
· This position will be primarily an inside sales position. However, it may require up to 10% business travel and time away from an office environment for training and customer meetings.
MG Logistics Agency LLCWhy Work Here?
Come work for MG Logistics Agency, a company that is growing fast. A company that treats everyone as family and a part of the team.
21032 Devonshire StreetSanta Clarita, CA
BusinessView all jobs at MG Logistics Agency LLC