Commercial Construction Senior Project Manager
- $150,000 to $175,000 Yearly
The Sr. Project Manager will be a key player in the success of these commercial projects. The ideal candidate will have at minimum of 8 years’ experience in project management with a focus on large tenant improvement projects.
The company has a strong reputation and their ongoing success provides the opportunity for talented individuals to grow in their career and help meet clients increasing demand. Not only offering a positive work environment, they provide a lucrative compensation package that is one of the best in the industry.
Commercial Senior Project Manager Major Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist with preconstruction efforts (client meetings, estimating, etc.)
- Manage all aspects of project from inception.
- Prepare trade contracts and bid packages, as well as oversee procurement process.
- Oversee performance of project including, project status, schedule, cost control, change management systems.
- Maintain relationships with clients, designers and consultants.
- Attend and lead project meetings, including progress, pre-construction and pre-award.
- Review inspection and test data for compliance with specifications.
- Develop and maintain site logistics plan, in coordination with Superintendent.
- Conduct quality inspections.
Commercial Senior Project Manager Qualifications:
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in managing commercial construction projects.
- BA or BS in Construction Management or equivalent experience.
- Ability to operate MS Office Suite, estimating software, on screen take off, Bluebeam, MS Project.
- Demonstrated ability to create new and build upon existing client relationships.
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure and prioritize and multi-task while managing all aspects of current projects and estimating of future ones.
- Self-starting, self-motivated effective time manager.
- Organized and detail oriented.
- Ability to collaborate with clients, consultants, subcontractors and suppliers.
Company Benefits & Appreciation:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401K Plan with Matching
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Paid time-off and Holidays
MFS TalentSan Jose, CA
TechnologyView All MFS Talent Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.