METIS is a Small Business providing training and education, intelligence analysis, and program management services to U.S. government and commercial clients around the globe. Our Senior Leaders, Subject Matter Experts, and Operational Specialists have direct, on-the-ground expertise in planning and executing the most critical missions our country and business sectors have faced – with current operations ongoing in the Middle East, South Asia, Afghanistan, Europe, and Africa.
Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. TS/SCI clearance is required.
- Shall manage and assist in the daily operations of counterintelligence (CI) special agents assigned to the counterintelligence-cyber digital threat investigator (CDTI) training program
- Shall provide personnel, supervision, and other items, such as non-personal services necessary to support the CDTI training program in courseware development, instruction/training, mentoring, and administration
- Shall assist in the development, delivery, and maintenance of Intelligence Community (IC) training materials, with Government approval, relevant to the CDTI training program, to include full Training Support Plans (TSPs), documentation of current Tactical Technical Procedures (TTPs), and best practices
- Shall develop the Training Task Inventory (TTI) and subtasks for the CDTI training program
- Shall provide instruction, instructional assistance, and Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) for digital forensics, forensic analysis, network intrusion investigations, and CI investigations in a cyber-environment
- Shall assist in the development the CDTI program of interest (POI) and provide training, including emerging TTPs, an introduction to the overall CDTI training program, digital forensics, CI-cyber/cyber insider threats, network intrusions, log analysis, source operations in a cyber environment, online open source research, and fundamentals of cyber security
- Shall assist in the development of the CDTI training program
- The program shall incorporate analysis from the previous operational activities, training, and lessons learned to ensure the training includes the latest instructional design techniques and meets U.S. Army training and instruction standards
- The training shall include Foreign Intelligence Entity (FIE) and IRAQI Threat Organizations (ITO) threat data relative to the cyber environment
- Shall assist the U.S. Government/U.S. Army personnel with managing the annual throughput of CDTI students before, during, and after attending the CDTI training program
- Shall abide by U.S. Army CI policies, U.S. Army CI procedures, and applicable laws when presenting the CI curriculum and shall ensure exercise facilitation accounts for appropriate level of scenario injects that will be stressed at the individual through CI leader levels
- ACTIVE TS/SCI clearance required
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited school in a related discipline
- College education cannot be used in lieu of experience.
- Must be a graduate of any of the following Military Department Counterintelligence Agent Certifying Courses:
- Army – Counterintelligence Special Agent Course (CISAC)
- Army – 35L Course (or its predecessor)
- Army – 351L Course (or its predecessor)
- Army – 35E Course (or its predecessor)
- Must be a graduate of one of the following courses:
- Counterintelligence-Cyber Special Agent (CCSA) training program
- CI Senior Instructor/Trainer, CI Cyber Special Agent Trainer (Content SME/Instructor II)
- Must have 10 years of Army CI experience in a mission related role and 5 years of cyber experience in a mission-related role
- Must be cyber crime investigator certified by the Defense Cyber Crime Center Cyber Training Academy (certification not older than five years)
- Must have experience managing and assisting in the daily operations of CI Special Agents assigned to a cyber program
- Shall be familiar with integrating online multimedia course instructional methods and be prepared to facilitate training in large and small group settings
- Course delivery will use a variety of instructional environments, including classrooms, video-teleconferences, virtual and computer-based training sessions, team teaching environments, and collective learning environments
- Prior U.S. Army instructor experience
METIS Solutions, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation or gender identity.
Powered by JazzHR