Senior Manager of Client Services - Food
METER Group Pullman, WA
- Expired: June 16, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
METER Group, Inc. USA is seeking a Senior Manager of Client Services for its Food Division.
METER Group has grown both in revenue and hit a record in hiring making METER a company on which you can rely. Our ideal candidate is excited about the METER Mission and feels personally aligned with our Core Values. The work we do is important, a fact which has been proven by the astounding levels of growth our business has seen, and we value collaboration between teams and extreme curiosity. This role provides the opportunity to lead a service-oriented team that is passionate about client success through creating expert processes that deliver exceptional support and service.
The Senior Manager of Client Services will lead our support and repairs teams and revamp our existing strategies and workflows, paying close attention to our drivers of reducing churn, increasing adoption, and helping to grow the business.
This role is a balance of both individual and teamwork within a highly collaborative team. You will be conducting team 1:1s and performance reviews as well as managing and improving processes and working directly with clients to maintain and grow existing relationships, responsible for growing consumables and repairs revenue at a rate of 15% YoY, and identifying expansion opportunities with the goal of achieving a negative net churn. The ideal candidate has the ability to develop key metrics reports from our NetSuite ERP, run Salesloft cadences, utilize Salesforce for creating leads, and design an onboarding journey for SaaS-based hardware systems in the food industry. The ability to develop world-class training programs is critical for the success of this role.
- 5+ years working as a Client Success Manager for a SaaS company
- Resolve all client inquiries on time and with a high degree of professionalism in communication accuracy and documentation.
- Manage a growing revenue stream of support and service that grows at a rate of 15% year over year in which you are responsible for hitting revenue growth targets.
- Communication within the team and with customers is direct, detailed, and of excellent quality and accuracy.
- Collaborate with repairs and operations leads to meet or exceed service timelines for calibrations and repair with high client satisfaction.
- Capable of providing superb application and data support that establishes METER as a critical partner within client operations and food safety programs.
- Consistently operating in the listen-to-learn phase of communication and display a high level of empathy for client issues offering accurate solutions.
- Deliver a consistent client journey and participate in the creation and follow structured processes that drive continuous improvement.
- Proven track record of customer success metric-based goals (churn, NPS, CSAT).
- Experience setting goals with direct reports and tracking their progress.
- Manage and inspire a mixed on-site and remote team.
- Establish clear retention goals and process milestones for the client and employees to work toward, and align them with company values and vision.
- Optimize existing processes within the company and actively enhance all support and repairs initiatives.
- Identify team members' strengths for role development.
- Review customer complaints and concerns and seek to improve all aspects of the customer experience with the company.
- Work directly with our customers to achieve a successful resolution.
- Identify opportunities for product expansion/improvement and convey our customer voice to the rest of the team.
- 5+ years experience in technical client support.
- Proven track record of managing a highly successful SaaS and/or hardware support team.
- Ability to demonstrate a passion for clients that results in positive, empathetic support and conflict resolution.
- Ability to contribute to strategy to deliver world-class support.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field or hardware/SW-related field.
- Proven track record of revenue growth.
- Demonstration of client journey development with client success metrics.
To Apply for This Position:
We ask all applicants to apply through our website at https://metergroup.applicantpro.com/jobs/. If your interests, qualifications, and experience match any of our openings please apply for that position so that you are considered immediately. You may also subscribe at our careers page so that we email you when we have openings in your area of interest.
METER is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants are considered regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, veteran or disability status, religion, age, sexual orientation or gender identity, or other protected status.
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at METER Group