Assist the Project Managers in planning, documentation, execution, and overall management of commercial HVAC mechanical construction projects - including Equipment Buyouts, Submittals, RFIs, Change Orders, Communication, and Other Aspects of Project Management. Serve as point of communication for customers, subcontractors, suppliers, and internal coordination.
- Assist Project Managers in managing project costs, labor and subcontractors
- Achieve safe, on-time and under-budget completion of projects
- Works with his project team to oversee the daily management, coordination, supervision and successful completion of projects.
- Implement project budgets to ensure the project costs do not exceed the estimated expenses.
- Research and compile information about licenses and permits required for a particular job. Obtain permits and licenses needed from state and/or local agencies when needed.
- Review contract documents and/or project progress reports to provide recommendations to maintain or improve cost control, material handling and staffing needs.
- Enforce safety policies along with federal and state regulations to assure the safety of all employees and company assets.
Skills / Experience:
- Field Experience in HVAC mechanical construction, or a closely related field
- Talent in using Adobe and Microsoft Office programs including Outlook and Excel
- College Degree strongly preferred
- APM experience in the HVAC mechanical contracting field required
At Least 3 Years of experience and knowledge of:
- Mechanical contracting
- HVAC, plumbing, piping and/or fire protection
- Blueprint reading
- Project management
- AutoCAD, Bluebeam and/or Timberline