Have you always wanted to work with children and make a positive impact within the community? Follow your passion and make a difference as a Registered Behavior Technician.
Mestre Behavior is an ABA therapy practice and treatment center providing therapeutic services to children diagnosed with autism and related special needs. At Mestre Behavior Development, our philosophy is that all children have the ability to learn and develop skills regardless of diagnosis, skill deficits, or challenging behavior.
Mestre Behavior Development is seeking qualified, dedicated, compassionate, and energetic individuals to join our team as Registered Behavior Technician (RBT). We have a clinic in Kendall and Plantation where we provide center- based therapy, in addition to home and school-based therapy in the surrounding areas. Specifically, we are looking for RBT's in the Miami shores, North Miami and Broward areas.
- Therapists work on a collaborative therapy team providing recommended therapy interventions to teach new skills to children with special needs.
- Individuals in this position work directly with our clients on their individualized ABA therapy programs and report to/are supervised by Board Certified Behavior Analysts.
- Therapists are responsible for building/maintaining rapport with the child and keeping up-to-date with program goals/changes for each child.
- Collect, record, and summarize data on observable client behavior.
- Maintain client confidentiality.
- Our services include: early intervention, both in-home and in our treatment center, educational services and specialized services.
- Working towards or have obtained a degree in Psychology or related field (such as: Special Education or Elementary Education)
- Must obtain BLS/CPR certification before starting employment
- Knowledge of Autism and other developmental disorders preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Energetic and enthusiastic
- Passion for helping children achieve their potential
- Ability to work on a team
- Willing to learn and implement new skills
- Must be fluent in English
- Willing to drive to client’s home/school to provide services
- 40-hour RBT training course completed preferred or willing to complete training course
- Competitive pay as a W-2 employee
- Full-Time/Part-time caseload
- Option for retirement plan/company matching - Option for health insurance benefits
*Please note this job posting is not for Mental Health Counselors; this is for Registered Behavior Technicians and Applied Behavior Analysis therapy only *
* New hires will be required to complete training and become RBT certified prior to receiving cases *