Maintenance Mechanic - Industrial Equipment - Union Position
- Posted: 8 days ago
As a mechanic, would you enjoy a career where every day is filled with new and exciting challenges? Would you enjoy the helping others and making an impact on communities in critical need?
Due to growth, Mersino Dewatering has a great opportunity to join its Grand Rapids team in Wayland, MI! In this career, you will maintain, service and repair the company’s mechanical equipment in the shop and in the field. Equipment includes pumps, generators, diesel engines, hydraulics and fleet vehicles.
Our union employees enjoy the quality benefits provided through our partnership with Operating Engineers Local 324.
Don't let this opportunity pass you by! Apply today!
Typical job functions will include:
- Servicing, repairing, and maintaining the company’s diesel pumps, fleet and mechanical equipment
- Performing quality checks on repaired equipment items
- Maintaining service order processes, providing descriptions of repairs and maintenance on mechanical equipment, and ensuring the appropriate paperwork is filed
- Performing repairs and maintenance on equipment at job sites when needed
- Assisting with system set-up and tear-down on job sites
- Procuring parts and supplies as required
What We Have to Offer:
- Very competitive pay - Depending on your experience level.
- Full Benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision and more!
- 401k with Company Match
- Training opportunities - Mersino will train you on diverse types of equipment
- Opportunities for Advancement
- Ability to obtain a DOT Medical Card
- Appropriate equipment repair certification desired
- Experience in servicing and repairing diesel engines desired
- Experience with electric motors a plus!
- Occasional travel and ability to work a flexible schedule to meet job requirements
- Requires intermittent periods during which continuous physical exertion is required, such as walking, standing, stooping, climbing, lifting material or equipment, some of which may be heavy or awkward
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time as needed.
Mersino provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Mersino Dewatering LLC
AutomotiveView all jobs at Mersino Dewatering LLC
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?