Haute: Program Manager, Tech Rally Mobile
- Expired: December 08, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Tech Rally Mobile (TRM) is a state-of-the-art mobile showcase providing clients with the ability to view and experience the latest high tech computer solutions on location. Imagine a truck outfitted with the most current desktops, laptops, and peripherals driving right to the clients door, allowing hands-on and in-person exploration of creative technology solutions. Thats TRM!
Reporting to the Director of Logistics, the Program Manager TRM will drive the initiative to bring all aspects of the TRM program in-house.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Create forecasts, budgets, and reconciliations for TRM.
- Following established accounting procedures ensures correct and timely submission and payment of all TRM expenses.
- Maintain workflow and internal communications with Client Services, Production and Creative on all aspects of TRM.
- Work with intake and Execution Project Manager to manage and optimize the TRM intake and scheduling process.
- Develop and implement process for route planning and overnight storage solutions for all trucks.
- Other duties as assigned.
AS APPLIES TO TRUCK OPERATION:
- Willing and Able to drive a 26 box truck, following all Local, State and Federal driving guidelines and regulations
- Willing and Able to travel overnight and interstate for extended periods of time
- Willing and Able to conduct pre- and post-driving inspections
- Willing and Able to adhere to Electronic Logging Device guidelines
- Willing and Able to follow proper procedures for using Gas Card and Corporate Cards
- Willing and Able to follow proper accounting procedures regarding expenses and expense reporting
- Willing and Able to follow all Haute company policies
- 5 years experience in project management and budgeting in a corporate setting and using business, financial and productivity software
- Ability to travel by land and air up to 40% of the time
- HS diploma or equivalent
- Valid Texas Class C Driver License
- Record of safe driving for the last 3 years as indicated by current MVR, with no serious accidents or traffic violations
- DOT medical certification or ability to obtain
- Ability to pass initial and random drug testing
- Current passport to allow for international travel as needed
- Safety or OSHA training certificates
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Excellent attention to detail, good organization, analytical and reasoning skills
- Comfortable with frequent change of direction, dynamic work environment and passion to perform time-sensitive analysis under pressure
- Ability to work with others in a cross-functional team environment
- Proficient with MS Office Suite i.e., Word, Excel and Outlook
- Must be able to travel often and as needed by car and plan
- Able to walk, stand, sit, kneel, speak, and hear with aid, see, read, reach with arms and hands, and use a computer and telephone
- This position requires continuous viewing of a computer screen and sitting for prolonged periods of time
- Able to travel to/from working location(s) as needed and required
- Able to stand for up to 4 hours at a time
- Able to push/pull/lift to 60 pounds
Haute is a Fair Chance and Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We welcome and celebrate diversity.
- Company Subsidized Medical
- Company-Paid Dental
- Company-Paid Vision
- Company-Paid Life
- Paid Time Off (3 weeks accrued your first year!)
- 11 paid annual holidays
- Safe Harbor 401(k) with Company matching
- Access to Haute Spot Live Music Venue tickets
- Working with visionary people that believe in enjoying the ride!
Visit our website to learn more! https://wearehaute.com/
MERCH REVOLUTION LLC
AddressCedar Park, TX
Get fresh Mobility Management jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.