- $75,000 to $85,000 Yearly
Join us! Leading service provider is growing rapidly and is seeking an experienced leader dedicated to the provision of services for Adults with developmental and/or intellectual disabilities. This position leads dynamic teams of direct support and behavioral health professionals in home settings. The ideal candidate will be responsible for the execution of the operational plan to open new residential homes.This position will also provide oversight and leadership for other existing homes in the Burbank/Los Angeles area.
We utilize person-centered thinking to guide Individuals in fulfilling their ambitions as they enhance their quality of life. We believe in building partnerships to improve the lives of others.
Reporting to the Regional Director of Operations, this professional will lead the daily operations of the residential homes.
The Administrator is responsible for employee development, service outcomes, business results, and regulatory compliance of their assigned homes. The Administrator collaborates with all company departments, outside consultants, and represents the program to state/county agencies, community partners, and consumer groups.
- Bachelor’s degree in Psychology, Behavioral Science, Social Services, or any related discipline required
- Minimum of five (5) years of full-time experience with Adults with dual diagnosis or forensic involvement required
- Adult Residential Facility certification
- Five (5) years of working with regional centers required
- Minimum 5-7 years of leadership and management of multi-location teams required
- Demonstrate exceptional and effective communication and organization skills
- Foster an environment which is rich with inclusion and mutual respect that results in a positive employee experience
- Able to balance attention to detail with swift execution
- Strong knowledge base of Title 17, Title 22 regulations and HCBS
Benefits include paid vacation, holiday, sick time, and a 401 (k) plan with a generous employer match, medical, dental, and vision insurances. The company offers ancillary voluntary benefits, employee assistance programs and a wide range of employee discount programs.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer, and we are committed to an inclusive and employee engaged work environment.
MERCEDES DIAZ HOMES INCBurbank, CA
HealthcareView All MERCEDES DIAZ HOMES INC Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.