Caregiver for Adult Community Services - Weekend Hours FT / PT
MENTOR Idaho Twin Falls, ID
- Expired: October 17, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our NEW hourly rate for Caregivers in Twin Falls is $12.00! We also have a New Hire sign-on Bonus of $750! Apply today and speak with a recruiter to learn more!
Direct Support Professional/Caregiver
Would you like to make a difference every day in someones life? Based in community settings, and working closely with our clinical staff to support therapeutic and behavioral plans, DSPs provide assistance and strategies to the individuals we serve to live as independently as possible.The MENTOR Network provides services for adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities and medically complex needs.
See what having a meaningful career looks like but clicking the Youtube link:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must be minimum of 18 years of age
- Six months of experience in human services preferred
- Valid drivers license in good standing
- Access to a registered vehicle with proof of insurance
- Successful clearance of background checks
- A reliable, responsible attitude
- A compassionate approach and a commitment to quality in everything you do
Why Join Us?
- Full, Part-time, and As Needed schedules available
- Full compensation/benefits package for employees working 30+ hours/week
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid time off and holiday pay
- Rewarding work, impacting the lives of those you serve
- Work alongside a great team of coworkers
- Enjoy job security with nationwide career development and advancement opportunities
We like to think of our work as adventure based therapy while creating meaningful connection in our communities for those we provide services too. We encourage creativity and bringing your passion, as well as hobbies to work!
We have meaningful work for you come join our team Apply Today!
Powered by JazzHR
AddressTwin Falls, ID
Personal CareView all jobs at MENTOR Idaho