MEMCO Staffing Rockmart, GA
- Posted: over a month ago
- $16 Hourly
Memco is Hiring!
Our client in the Rockmart area is looking to fill an exciting opportunity for a reliable general laborer. The ideal candidate will be experienced using hand tools and power tools. The job consists of lifting heavy materials, site clean-up, and assembling various products and equipment in various locations. The ideal candidate must have their own reliable transportation to drive to the office.
Candidates who complete two weeks on the job will be eligible for a one day (8 hours) bonus pay.
- Must have own reliable transportation (Not public transportation)
- Must be 18 years or older
- Assist in the use of, maintenance, relocation, and repair of commercial water blasting equipment
- Sets up and breaks down vacuum piping, hoses and hydro-hose runs
- Able to complete repeated strenuous activities including lifting and hauling
- Maintains safe operations by adhering to safety procedures and regulations
- Able to complete tasks on time and work within production schedules
- Will work to clean various sites including vacuuming industrial waste and/or materials (solids, sludge and liquids) and water blasting to clean various surfaces
- Attention to detail and good communication required
- Good manual dexterity required
- Ability to stand for long periods and lift up to 60 lbs repeatedly throughout the day
- Steel Toe boots are required
- Vaccinations may be required on some job sites
- Face Coverings (Masks) may be required on some job sites
- Some Weekends Required
- Minimum 8 hr shift
- 6/6:30am - 5pm
**Opportunity for travel which includes hourly pay, per diem, and hotel accommodation.**
- Limited Health Care Plan available after 30 days of employment
This is a Temporary to Hire position.
Opportunities for travel may be available in the future that will include hotel room, per diem, and travel compensation.
An observed pre-employment drug screen will be required for this position
Must provide documents establishing identity and eligibility to work in the United States
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
MEMCO StaffingWhy Work Here?
Family Owned and Operated for over 80 years!
MEMCO provides skilled, semi-skilled and unskilled workers to approximately 300 clients. While our clients operate in a variety of industries, we are widely held as the most knowledgeable and experienced provider of staffing services to the construction industry.