Program Manager 1586J
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: vision, 401k, dental, life insurance, medical,
MELE Associates, Inc. (MELE) is looking for an exceptional Program Manager to join a growing National Security & Intelligence Division to manage programs and projects within the division portfolio. The Program Manager will work with clients and staff on a wide range of related tasks, including working with clients in the Department of Energy, National Nuclear Security Administration, Defense Threat Reduction, as well as Department of Defense and U.S. Intelligence Community. This full-time position is available immediately for the selected candidate with the ability to work a hybrid schedule allowing for some telework.
The selected Program Manager should be proactive, take initiative, and must be comfortable being assertive as the qualified person interacting with clients, corporate management and employees. The Program Manager will lead a portfolio of selected projects, reporting to the Vice President, with the following essential duties:
- Provide overall operations management, tracking and reporting of deliverables in support of client projects, ensuring they are on time and within budget, while adhering to compliance and quality standards.
- Develop project scope, execution strategies, schedules, resource requirements, estimates, costs to complete, risks and opportunity management, contingency planning, monitoring and control.
- Supervise assigned technical and administrative staff, including subordinate supervisors, and performs personnel actions including hiring and performance evaluation.
- Provide an integrated management approach to support all activities by providing direction of the project so the Government’s needs and expectations are met.
- Report directly to the Vice President for National Security and Intelligence with portfolio management and assistance with business development.
- Ensure a coherent, integrated corporate message to the customer while promoting capabilities and solutions to meet customer needs.
- Build, improve and manage significant key individual customer relationships.
- Provide solutions to problems that arise through effective communication, facilitating the resolution of any conflicting internal or customer-based issues.
- Implement effective change control processes to identify impacts (scope, schedule, cost, business case benefits) with our clients and staff.
- Develop and grow client relationships by acting as a single point of contact for client account leadership and generate new business opportunities through identifying areas of success and improvement.
- Assist in other business development and capture management activities to contribute to the continued growth of the division.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college in business, management, public administration, or related field.
- 5-7 years of program management experience with the federal government.
- An active DOE Q or DOD Top Secret security clearance.
- Demonstrated experience with effective communication to clients, corporate management, and personnel.
- Must be able to take on client work and corporate initiatives with minimum guidance.
- Maintains superb attention to detail, be self-reliant, demonstrate strong problem-solving skills and have strong self-initiative skills.
PREFERRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Master’s degree from an accredited university or college in business, management, public administration or related field.
- 5-10 years of program management experience with the federal government.
- Experience working with DOE, NNSA, DTRA and/or the US Intelligence Community
- A PMP certification.
MELE Associates, Inc.
BusinessView all jobs at MELE Associates, Inc.
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?