Executive Assistant to CFO 1603C
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Executive Assistant supports the CFO of MELE Associates and other Senior Staff providing confidential administrative and office support, demonstrating outstanding organizational and critical thinking skills and a high standard of professionalism with all levels of internal management and external business partners. Must have the ability to work proactively with independent judgment and willingly provide backup support for coworkers when appropriate and supporting the CFO’s goals. The ideal candidate will have accounting, finance, or business experience.
- Coordinate CFO schedule and schedule meetings
- Run financial reports, and pull system data as requested
- Draft correspondences: Type, proofread, and edit documents and forms
- Screen telephone calls
- Shipping packages and other local errands
- Scan, file and organize corporate documents electronically
- Review and research missing and incomplete files or data
- Provide admin support to the Accounting, Proposals and other depts.
- Social event planning and setup
- Some college preferred; Minimum 4 years administrative or office support experience
- Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build and maintain professional, friendly, and cordial relationships with staff, management and external partners
- Tech savvy with strong skills in Microsoft Office products; Word, Excel and Outlook and ability to learn other applications.
- Meticulous organizational skills to manage calendars and accurately maintain electronic records and files.
- Highly resourceful team-player with the ability to coordinate projects but also be extremely effective independently.
- Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability.
- Analytical thinking skills with ability to understand broad financial terms and data
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion
- Values the highest level of customer service
- Excellent written and verbal communications with proficiency in grammar, spelling, and proofreading
- Employer Paid Employee Health Care
- Low Cost Family Health Care offered
- Federal Holidays and 3 weeks vacation
- 401k with Employer Match
- Social working environment
MELE Associates, Inc.Why Work Here?
Social workplace with owners who value employees and offer a valuable benefits package. Average tenure over 10 years!
Celebrating more than 29 years of continued growth with more than 200 employees and offices in Rockville, MD, Washington, DC, Albuquerque, NM, and Honolulu, HI. MELE is a veteran owned minority business empowering our customers with innovative solutions. We have an outstanding reputation for quality, integrity, and customer satisfaction, with a demonstrated tradition of building collaborative relationships with our customers to provide superior services. Our rapid response to changing customer needs, the ability to recruit and retain highly capable staff, and direct access to strong quality management ensure superior performance and high customer satisfaction. MELE staff and consultants possess decades of experience in national security, nonproliferation, program management, information technology, engineering, technical, and analytical skills. We focus on compliance and communication to ensure that services are completed in accordance with internal control principles and meet specified, acceptable levels of quality.
Websitehttp://www.meleassociates.com View all jobs at MELE Associates, Inc.
Get fresh Executive Cfo jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.