Rigger 3 - Reno, NV
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Looking to get off the road, find a company with career opportunity and a place to make your mark? If so, we are looking for you. MEI Rigging & Crating is a professional machinery moving company. We are a leader in our field, and we provide quality machinery moving services to our clients ranging from Automotive, Social Media, and Aerospace companies to every industry in between. MEI Rigging & Crating is known in the industry for our professionalism, safety focus, quality methods, and skilled team. We are committed to ensuring that our clients can provide their products and services to the communities that we live in. Our people are our best asset, and we invest in training, support, and we promote from within. If you are looking to be a part of a great team, please apply!
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assists with Pre-Task planning and JHA creation
• Demonstrate proper skating / jacking principles & BKM's
• Understands rigging an elevated opening Sky track/scissor lift/ knuckle boom operator
• Light responsibility for cutting/welding/fabrication and demo work when required
• Understands how to move up to 15,000 lb. machine
• Possess the proper tools for to perform the work
• Understand and can demonstrate proper load securement
• Understand and can demonstrate simple switchgear setting
• Understand and can demonstrate simple leveling / anchoring skills
• Thread / install pipe (air/water/NPT)
• Ability to perform complex rigging (small gantries, overhead rigging)
• Ability to rig with a small crane (up to 90 ton crane)
• Understands oversize/overweight loads; up to 12' wide, 110,000 lb. gross weight
• Should have Introductory to mid-level Millwright skills and be able to use a tape measure
• Emphasizes work safety to others
Minimum Qualifications (Experience, Skills, and Education)
• Valid Driver’s License
• Minimum one (1) year Rigging experience or comparable field experience preferably within the
construction service industry.
Physical Requirements & Working Conditions:
Performing General Physical Activities — Performing physical activities that require considerable use of
your arms and legs and moving your whole body, such as climbing, lifting, balancing, walking, stooping,
and handling of materials up to 50 pounds.
Must be able to work in a highly functioning team environment. Display the highest levels of honesty,
integrity and professionalism. Take pride in your work and in the company. Communicate openly and
strive for peak performance in daily tasks. Know and deliver the quality service MEI’s customers have
come to expect.
This job description is intended to summarize the type and level of work performed by the incumbent and
is not an exhaustive list of duties, responsibilities and requirements
MEI Rigging & Crating LLC
Get fresh Rigger jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.