MEGA LAB SERVICES Alexandria, VA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking for a reliable, focused, and responsible individual who enjoys learning, and could multi-task, think analytically, and critically with good solving skills and attention to details.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Performing routine laboratory functions to support scientific experiments and investigations
- Setting up, testing, adjusting, calibrating and maintaining laboratory equipment and apparatus such as titrators, pH meters and centrifuges
- Collecting and preparing samples, solutions, cultures and specimens and ensuring safe disposals of waste
- Enforcing strict health and safety regulations
- Staying up to date with relevant scientific developments that can improve the efficiency of lab operations
- Educational requirement – Bachelor’s in molecular biology or Associate degree in Medical Laboratory Technology
- Laboratory work experience is a plus: Will train
MEGA LAB SERVICESWhy Work Here?
Awesome staff, and working environment.
Mega Lab-Health Care Services is a high complexity CLIA registered laboratory located in Woodbridge, Virginia. We are seeking a health care marketer that is experienced in securing corporate accounts with companies and businesses that need Covid-19 testing services. The service we provide is Real-Time PCR Testing with a 24-hour turn-around time, and we can run up to 1,000 patient samples a day.
HealthcareView all jobs at MEGA LAB SERVICES