Receptionist - MEDcare - North Myrtle Beach, SC
- $15 to $16 Hourly
MEDcare Urgent Care has been proudly providing top-ranked patient care to South Carolina communities since 2007. Medical receptionists are critical to the success of our clinical teams and crucial to providing fast, friendly, and affordable healthcare at our 13 MEDcare Urgent Care centers. With onsite digital X-ray, EKG, common laboratory assays, our teams are able to offer a high level of care to our patients.
Our centers are open 7 days per week, 8AM - 8PM.
As a Receptionist, you will be responsible for direct patient care, including:
- Compassionately greeting and assisting patients
- Accurately inputting patient information
- Verifying insurance and collect copays
- Answering incoming calls with care
- Competitive Pay: Start at $16/hour with time-based raises and multiple opportunities for performance and training-related promotions. Employees are strongly encouraged to seek additional promotions and $18/hour is easy to accomplish within nine months (often sooner).
- Expand your Skills & Get Promoted: Leadership and growth opportunities are available to all employees. Earn at your own pace through time-and performance-based promotions.
- Flexible Schedule: Work three shifts per week with the opportunity for unlimited overtime pay (1.5x).
- Hours: 12-hour shifts, 8AM-8PM
- Pay Raises: Clear, consistent path for higher pay by earning achievements for performance and positivity.
- Health Insurance: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, and Short Term Disability insurance.
- Urgent Care: Free care for you, your spouse, and children at all MEDcare locations (for those carrying UCG-sponsored or other health insurance).
- Retirement: 401(k) plan with employer match.
- Paid Time Off (PTO): Vacation, sick days, and holidays.
- Support: Employee Assistance Program (EAP) with free confidential support when you need it. EAP offers counseling and resources to support your wellbeing, including legal, financial, child, eldercare, and individual (or family) counseling.
- Employee Discounts:
- Amazon Prime reimbursement or Sam’s, Costco, or BJs base membership
- Verizon discount
- Online ticket deals
- Associate Recognition Program: Patients and teammates can recognize you publicly for the important work you do. You can earn Amazon gift cards for providing excellent patient care.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 12-hour shifts (no overnights)
- Availability to work weekends
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in a healthcare facility (e.g. medical office, urgent care, ER) or with insurance providers is preferred
- Commitment to Urgent Care Group’s core values: Kindness, Impact, Teamwork, Efficiency, and Integrity
Who is Urgent Care Group?
Urgent Care Group’s (UCG) Mission is to provide fast, friendly, and affordable healthcare in every community. Based in Nashville, UCG was founded in 2017 to create the leading urgent care company. Urgent Care Group partners with premier health systems and excellent providers committed to expanding access to high-quality healthcare.
The Urgent Care Group Network includes more than 50 centers operating as four brands: Health Choice Urgent Care in partnership with Northside Hospital in Georgia, Medac Urgent Care in North Carolina, MEDcare Urgent Care in South Carolina, and Total Access Urgent Care in Missouri. Urgent Care Group partners with premier health systems and excellent providers committed to expanding high-quality healthcare.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees and patients.
MEDcare - North Myrtle Beach, SC
MEDcare - Pawleys Island, SC
MEDcare Urgent CareBrentwood, TN
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.