POSITION TITLE: Part Time Inside Sales & Support Representative
The primary duties are to research, identify and qualify prospects. Prospects include equine veterinarians, equestrians, trainers and owners in the various performance horse disciplines. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in equestrian activities. Additional duties fulfillment of orders and providing support to the Director of Sales.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Create, organize and research target lists of equine veterinarians, equestrians and trainers for each performance horse discipline.
• Via phone, qualify prospects and gain a commitment from the prospect to participate in a detailed phone conversation, or in person meeting, with the Director of Sales.
• If requested by the prospect, provide, via email, supporting documentation provided by the company.
• Document Key Sales Activities in the Medivet Equine CRM.
• Provide support services to the Director of Sales.
• Fulfill orders and deliver to a UPS store.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
• Strong background in equestrian activities.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong organizational and time management skills.
• Motivated self-starter.
• Effective interpersonal and presentation skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
• Proficient in web researching to qualify prospects.
FAVORABLE EXPERIENCE QUALIFICATIONS:
• Inside sales experience.
• Sales support experience. COMPENSATION:
• This is a part time, hourly position.
• Hourly rate to be determined on experience.
Must be able to work in the afternoon, 3-4 hours per weekday, at MediVet Equine's fulfillment office in Lexington, KY.
Inquires without resumes will not be considered or responded to.